What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO ATH Phillip Lindsay (Signed to Colorado)

We NEED 3* caliber or above in state kids who want to be Buffs. Lindsay looks like a solid 3* at least so lets lock him up and start to build a good relationship with the in state coaches and parents.
We need quality or quantity in this class but if the staff likes him, I'll enjoy the ride.

As of now it's between CU and CSU.

If he takes too long, could end up like Chris Solomon

no brainer IMHO

play in a BCS conference against the likes of USC, Oregon and Stanford
or play in a Mid-Major against Nevada, UTEP and Wyoming

what's there to decide ?

He loved it. What's he waiting on? A commitable offer that is predicated on a camp or his senior year? Kid has to know that CU is probably taking one RB this cycle....

Kewl, just what I needed to make an already excellent day complete. Way to go young Mr. Lindsay you are starting down a road with great potential. Look forward to seeing you on Saturday's.

im still declaring that allbuffs needs to think of a name for the first recruit each year... like the "white buffalo" or something

I'll be interested to see his JR highlights. It sounds like other schools haven't seen them either

a69348a0-c24e-1c15.jpg

Back