What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

Been expecting this for a while.

He will play somewhere in the PAC-12. Hopefully it is in Boulder, but I think the chances get slimmer as national signing day draws closer.

Re: '13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons

I hope we get the real story some day. It is always interesting to talk to players who were lightly recruited by CU or not recruited at all and they then go on to have good BCS careers.

Well not a surprise, good luck to him and i hope he reconsiders. But losing does have consequences.

I suppose that, given the situation, buyer's remorse would have been hard to fight. Not exactly a strong endorsement of the coaching staff.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! That sucks. Hopefully he keeps our dumpster fire of a program on his mind.

One thing that has been good is our TEs have improved a lot this year. Maybe getting Kasa a look in the NFL after 1.2 seasons of coaching would help change his mind.

sad thing. lots of things must have changed for this decision to happen. He was so solid on us for a while there. Oh the fickle whims of a 17 year old that cause 58,000+ views of this thread. :lol:.

Good luck to you Mitch. Stay in contact with the coaches. Boulder is a special place, and can be the best 4 years of your life.

I don't blame Mitch one bit! Hopefully this staff is fired and our new coach can reclaim his commitment. There is NO salvaging anything from Embree! He did a decent job of recruiting and a bad job of coaching. Now that recruiting is suffering from his bad coaching, he needs to go. Anything less is just going to prolong the suckiness of CU. Mitch is just the 1st domino.

Just spitballing here but it sounds like his head is messing with his heart. Hope he ends up coming to CU. Either way, best of luck Mitch.

With any luck, we'll have a new coach by early December who can get him back on board. It's obvious he's uninterested in playing for this staff.

With any luck, we'll have a new coach by early December who can get him back on board. It's obvious he's uninterested in playing for this staff.

no luck for us ....

"We're trying to emphasize what we believe is integral to our success, and it's recruiting," Bohn said. "We believe we have outstanding coaches who are recruiting and we want to further bolster their data, their research and their information for them to be better so they can attract (players) to what we believe is the premier college community in the country."

Read more: Colorado athletic director Mike Bohn plans to boost recruiting staff - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/cu/ci_218...ike-bohn-plans-boost-recruiting#ixzz2ALJ1SkM1
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I read the DP piece. We are furked. MB has a platitude (pun intended) for every occasion. The guy can pick up a ribeye and it suddenly turns to cow turd. So we are supposed to believe MB understands it is all about recruiting? It is a shame it took him 6 years on the job to figure that one out.

And is there a file photo of Embo where he isn't yelling, and/or looking pissed / in pain?

If we lose out there's a good chance the staff gets fired. Bohn has to publicly back the coaches for now. Why would he criticize them? It's pointless unless he's made the decision to let them go. If we win a game or two, though, it'll be a tough call.

If we lose out there's a good chance the staff gets fired. Bohn has to publicly back the coaches for now. Why would he criticize them? It's pointless unless he's made the decision to let them go. If we win a game or two, though, it'll be a tough call.
How about he says nothing about it?

I feel bad for the kid. So many "fans" are attacking him through social media. He is 17 and trying to make one of the biggest decisions he will ever make. He also loves CU and wants to be here, but just like us, doesn't want to deal with it if there is no commitment to winning, no plan, no point. If our staff/admin showed some direction Mitch would be here in a heartbeat.

I've got nothing but good will towards the kid. I hope he does great wherever he ends up. Ideally, he's a buff.

Nothing against the kid. Best of luck to him. Glad he isn't flirting with schools while committed to us anymore. Hope he makes the absolute best choice for him and if he feels that's defending and helping bring back HIS state institution, that would be excellent. Hope we have room for him at the end.

I feel bad for the kid. So many "fans" are attacking him through social media. He is 17 and trying to make one of the biggest decisions he will ever make. He also loves CU and wants to be here, but just like us, doesn't want to deal with it if there is no commitment to winning, no plan, no point. If our staff/admin showed some direction Mitch would be here in a heartbeat.

Agree with this.

Kid is 17 years old and making a decision that will have big influence on the rest of his life. I would love him to end up at CU and hope in the end he does for our sake and his. That said it is his life and his choice.

I don't want to read any of this crap about people attacking Mitch via social media. Who can blame him for looking around? I hope he ends up in Boulder, but wish him luck wherever he goes.

Don't blame him at all. He needs to look out for himself. He has incredible opportunities to explore.

I don't blame him either. I hope the buffs can show him something over the last 1/2 of the season to inspire some confidence.

Now, if we had a winning record and it looked like the program was trending up, I would be spitting angry.

Back