What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

Just says he is still looking around, but still considers himself committed to CU. Probably going to take visits to UW, Cal, and UCLA. The big news out of the article is that CU coaches have not been in contact as of late.

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Verbal to Colorado)

“I don’t know what my situation is with them right now,” he said. “Washington, Cal, Ole Miss and Vanderbilt have all called but I haven’t received a call all week from Colorado. I don’t know what the deal is.
“I bought into CU because of the campus, because of the coaches because of the overall package. To me I loved it. The big hype up there was that they were expecting five or six wins and hopefully a bowl game. We were expecting to be 5-1, not 1-3.”
All things considered, Parsons’ commitment to Colorado is not what it once was but he still considers himself a Buff.
“If I signed today, I’d sign with CU,” he said. “At the beginning I said I’m not taking any visits and I’m 100 percent with CU. Right now I’m not 100 percent with CU and I’m taking visits. Even if they were 4-1, I’d say that.”

http://colorado.247sports.com/Article/Colorado-commit-Mitch-Parsons-is-looking-around-94278

Two potential official visits to schools which have not offered him is not the best sign for us. ASU is lurking as well.

He's earned the right to look, and visit, with any team he pleases. People need to chill out.

I don't totally buy that he'd be looking around anyway if the year has gone as expected - he seemed to be really solidly CU, but I sure don't blame him for looking around now.

I will say it - I hope he does become a BUFF, but if he is looking around then hopefully our coaches are also. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. CU does not need to be let down at the last minute by a player that is not dedicated to being a Buff...

There isn't another TE out there interested in CU rated as high as Parsons. To see quotes saying that he has not heard from CU in a while is disturbing.

I will say it - I hope he does become a BUFF, but if he is looking around then hopefully our coaches are also. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. CU does not need to be let down at the last minute by a player that is not dedicated to being a Buff...

I am gonna guess his options are far more appealing than ours.

Sooners are in this now and might offer

The most disturbing comment there is not hearing from CU recently. The one piece of credit (most) of this staff deserves is recruiting effort. We have to recruit our way out of this mess, we dont seem to be able to game plan or coach our way out. This is the recruit I am most excited about and have been all summer and into the season. JE needs to get a handle on this siuation.

I kinda had a hard time picturing him going to the other schools. I can picture him going to OU. Ouch.

There have been rumors of Bob Stoops looking around (Auburn)

I kinda had a hard time picturing him going to the other schools. I can picture him going to OU. Ouch.

There have been rumors of Bob Stoops looking around (Auburn)

The Texas boards are humming with rumors that Stoopsy is on the clock at OU. Something bad working it way through the program.

The Texas boards are humming with rumors that Stoopsy is on the clock at OU. Something bad working it way through the program.

Texas boards are probably hoping that happens. Big game this weekend. Both programs need to win. Both programs seem to be struggling a bit lately - yet both teams are ranked and only have 1 loss to date.

Annnnd it's gone per twitter. On phone or would post link

and the hits just keep on coming. Dammit. This staff can't do anything right these days, can they? So frustrating.

And so it begins.....

The staff says they need more talent, yet they can't get any top kids in colorado to choose CU. Own backyard and they are getting donkey punched.

Can't coach, can't recruit... but hey, they look real good in the parade of buffs.

Back