What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO PG Josh Perkins (Verbal to Gonzaga)

New recruiting rules, per Josh Gershon. So, only allowed 5 official visits total. Imagine New Mexico, Gonzaga, CU, KU will be four of his officials.

I'm not too upset about UNM getting an OV. With some of the teams in on him, that just might keep him away from another school this summer. I just don't see him winding up there with his options.

I am surprised Perkins isn't visiting KU first... especially since they're home Saturday too. Only thing I can think is that since KU is basically finishing the year with bottom feeders at home, that wouldn't be as electric of an atmosphere as watching them play a big rival game.

Either that, or he's seen how bad KU's point guards have looked this year, and has lost interest *wishful thinking*

Good. He got to see a solid win, a rocking arena, and freshmen on the court.

You can do this next year, JPerk ..... right here in the CEC.

Even better, Arizona had been picking up their recruitment of Perkins and visited him at practice this week.

John Elway, Alex Burks and yet I am most excited to hear that Josh Perkins was in the house tonight.

Great to see Alec and Shannon there tonight.

Perkins has been to a lot of our home games, but tonight was at another level. He had to love this one.

Perkins has already taken dozens of unofficial visits to CU (if not more). Let him take his other visits and find the best spot for him. He already know's what CU offers.

Perkins has already taken dozens of unofficial visits to CU (if not more). Let him take his other visits and find the best spot for him. He already know's what CU offers.

This. I'm a big fan of letting the big time local kids take official visits. It's the only time they'll ever be able to do something like that in their life, so let them enjoy it. Then, when they come home, they'll stop and think about how good they would have it at CU and it makes the decision that much easier.

This. I'm a big fan of letting the big time local kids take official visits. It's the only time they'll ever be able to do something like that in their life, so let them enjoy it. Then, when they come home, they'll stop and think about how good they would have it at CU and it makes the decision that much easier.

I agree. With as many unofficial visits as he's made to CU, I imagine that everyplace he goes will be compared against us.

Agreed with all of the above, but I'd rather not send him off after a disappointing CU defeat or any other circumstance that might give coaches an opening to recruit against CU. Going down there after what he just saw last night makes me much more confident UNM just won't compare.

I don't think you can fault any player from wanting to take his visits, and making his decision then. Although, I wouldn't exactly complain if he committed to CU beforehand.

New Mexico has a great crowd, and that will be a good atmosphere to take in. While I don't think he's likely to commit to them after visiting or anything, he's probably somewhat high on them to be willing to take an official visit there

John Elway, Alex Burks and yet I am most excited to hear that Josh Perkins was in the house tonight.

Mason Crosby was there and so was Shannon Sharpe (CU basketball)

So... the Keg is the Staples Center of college basketball. When do Leo and Jack make an appearance?

Yeah, but I heard that the owner of the 2009 Stock Show champion ewe was at the CSU/SDSU game the night before. They totally own us on star power in the stands...

Perkins and a couple of others were sitting about 3 rows behind us and one section over last night. They were on their feet and in to it as much as any CU fan.

Back