What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DE T.J. Fehoko (Verbal to Washington State)

"I'm still committed to Colorado, but I want to see what else is out there," Fehoko claimed. "I really like Colorado, but it will be nice to have something to compare it to. This is a once in a life time process, and so I think taking all of my visits is in my best interest. I know I will be heading to Washington State, for sure. I don't know where else I'll be going. Texas State has been recruiting me for a long time, since I was in middle school, so I will probably go down there. Texas has been in contact a lot recently too. Utah State, Oregon State, Pittsburgh, and a few others are also in the mix."

Smart kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez if I was being highly recruited, I would take visits as well. Can't fault the kid. Hope he stays as a buff and think he will.

Hope T.J. stays a BUFF but Texas is going to pull all the stops on kids they want. I agree with 1414, I would take all the trips as well just to enjoy the opportunity that may never arise again.

Hope T.J. stays a BUFF but Texas is going to pull all the stops on kids they want. I agree with 1414, I would take all the trips as well just to enjoy the opportunity that may never arise again.
When my now wife and I became engaged, I had to stop taking "visits."

Jeffcoat's greatest recruiting job to date will be honestly answering TJ's questions about JJ's own son's experience playing D-line at Texas and still getting him to fax Colorado his LOI come February. If family and culture are a big on TJ's priority list I think he will find Texas' program more alienating because of his roots in another part of the country. Aside from one high school that plays good football near the DFW airport there would be few to none others in the state that would have any comprehension of traditions TJ and his current teammates understand inside and out of football.

Through nine games, #CUBuffs DE commit T.J. Fehoko has been credited with 92 tackles, 17 sacks, 40 hurries and eight caused fumbles.

Crazy how he had over 30 sacks last year, opponents had a year to work on scheming to avoid him, and he's still going to have over 20 this season along with all those hurries and forced fumbles. Plus, that's a ridiculous number of tackles for the position he plays.

Football player.

Finished his SR year with:

121 tackles
34 TFL
21 sacks
10 FF, 2 FR
2 blocked punts
7 total TD's

Those numbers are insane wth the amount of double and triple teams he had

How does a dude who has 21 sacks (which means he gets after the QB from the get go) get 134 tackles? That is insane. I don't even understand how that is possible.

I wonder if he made his way up to Wazzu for the Apple Cup today like he was supposed to. Twitter doesn't have anything so far (and he's not listed as an OV for any site)

This kid may be able to start next season...considering his talent and the lack of depth on our line.

This kid may be able to start next season...considering his talent and the lack of depth on our line.

Wouldn't say there is a lack of depth. He will get considerable playing time just because of his talent. D-Line returns everyone (as of right now) besides Parker. We get Kafovalu and Henington back and had a lot of underclassmen play. I'd say it will be one of the deepest units on the team, barring no attrition.

Back