What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT DE T.J. Fehoko (Verbal to Washington State)

Got to say, TJ, and anyone who will listen: Our defense returns some playmakers and are improving on that side of the ball. New attitude, new work ethic, new team.

Their defense still reports to Mike Leach.
But Mike Leach isn't really defensively oriented, is he?

I had to read it twice.

But since the Pirate is involved, all that's needed is an rrrrrrrrr.

Did someone say pirate?

f2bf6ab7feda70b0748a5eba40556af8.jpg

I forget, when he was in Texas were his defenses any good?

Texas Tech and no, he never boasted anything that even resembled a top defense. He also never had a running game when he was there. He relies almost completely on that passing game you read about last week in the Cal game to control the ball and mount big comebacks when necessary.

Isn't this old news?

From the time he verbaled, Fehoko said he planned to go on other visits.

But there's a fundamental difference between saying that's the plan and actually lining them up.

It sounds like he is going through with that talk and is lining up OVs. I was hoping that he'd change his mind on that after half a year of being committed to CU.

He even made a tweet telling our staff not to worry, after our most disappointing loss of the season.

Not to worried, but anxious now.

big boy programs deal with this regularly. It's a positive sign, but only if we hold on to him.

"I'm still committed to Colorado, but I want to see what else is out there," Fehoko claimed. "I really like Colorado, but it will be nice to have something to compare it to. This is a once in a life time process, and so I think taking all of my visits is in my best interest. I know I will be heading to Washington State, for sure. I don't know where else I'll be going. Texas State has been recruiting me for a long time, since I was in middle school, so I will probably go down there. Texas has been in contact a lot recently too. Utah State, Oregon State, Pittsburgh, and a few others are also in the mix."

Back