What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO PF Dallas Walton (Signed to COLORADO)

He was 6-foot-9.5, 175-pounds as a sophomore.

Had to run around in the shower to get wet!

Still looks "young" in the face. Don't know if he will get taller but isn't close to fully grown. I don't think we will have another Ben Mills on our hands who tried as hard as anyone could ask and just couldn't put on solid weight.

Woot! Huge news! Welcome Dallas!

Since instagram quote isn't working, his statement:

Truly blessed through this whole process. From the comeback from injuries to the countless hours spent trying to get to this point. Well I have more hours of work to put in because I have committed to continue my academic and basketball career at the University of Colorado....Looks like I'll be turning it up at CU next year! #skobuffs#blackandgold#buffpride

Very good news, I think we got a steal here.

Hard working 7 footer with athletic ability and a high ceiling.

Thats what I am talking about. Peters Brown and Walton. Thats a solid class for Tad. Three players with very very high ceilings.

Thats what I am talking about. Peters Brown and Walton. Thats a solid class for Tad. Three players with very very high ceilings.
Really excited for Walton. If he can stay healthy and get his explosiveness back, he's got a lot of potential

I'm gonna go with a 7 foot Wes Gordon upside. Unlikely, but could you ****ing imagine that?

Welcome Dallas!

Whoa! I just saw this. AWESOME!! That's what I'm talkin' about you in state football recruits! Dallas set the bar for you guys!!

I could see Dallas being an elite P12 defender after playing a couple years for Tad.

Very good news, I think we got a steal here.

Hard working 7 footer with athletic ability and a high ceiling.
Good feet, athletic and he goes up after rebounds, even though he doesn't need to; that's a good instinct to have.
Also shows some good musculature. Wait until he gets with the S&C and nutrition folks in Boulder......

Was hoping this would happen soon. Like him a lot more than some of the other bigs we were in on. Athletic 7 footers who can also shoot a little are hard to come by. Now hit the weights!!

4uPjyGbLJMOxa.gif

Back