What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

If we get him out here for an OV once the facilities are done we might be able to close this one. Go get them Leavitt!

Hmm, pretty sure we could make room for him. Come to the Black, Gold, and Silver. Play from day 1.

Adam is fantastic, and there is at least one guy over there with inside info. But most of the posters are pretty pathetic, IMHO.

Saw Kyle and some others retweet a UW fan saying Watts was on de-commit watch. Just a UW fan scared by his recent comments, he's not anyone credible. But this was his 247 update for those interested:

"It was a great trip," Watts told Badger247. "I wasn't expecting everything there."

Badger247 also reached out to Watt's father about his son's updated commitment status following the visit to Colorado.

"I'm not sure," he said."

It's not much but I guess you can read into his dad's comment however you want.

Edit:

Honestly it seems UW has gotten back into his head.

[tweet]616453595500777472[/tweet]

and then he favorited a Wisconsin fan saying "you had us sweating bullets. man! Don't scare us like that!"

So yeah.. maybe not so good.

Last edited:
Gotta win some games and then get these kids and others in to see the finished facilities. When is stuff scheduled to be completed and are they on track to follow the timeline?

Gotta win some games and then get these kids and others in to see the finished facilities. When is stuff scheduled to be completed and are they on track to follow the timeline?

Everything but the IPF is scheduled to be completed by the start of the season and they are on schedule for that

Just get Watts, Julmisse and Huntley out here on an OV during the Fall (preferably to watch us beat Oregon and get to 5-0 :nod:) and secure all 3 commitments.

"Koolaid lock". Flounder

"the following are a list of Koolaid ingredients, and where they are sourced". Nik

"I golfed with the Koolaid mascot...... Tommy something?!" Sacky

"I love Koolaid........ Which is why I hate it..." Tini and Slider (no particular order)

WOOOOOOOOO

excited.gif

Last edited:
[tweet]619602365872766976[/tweet]

Based on everything that has been reported and what he is doing this isn't a big shock to the Wiscy coaches.

Does show nice integrity on his part though, good for a young man to be honest and open with people instead of keeping them hanging.

Back