What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL WR Johnny Huntley (Signed to COLORADO)

I believe Huntley will be a feature player in the offense as next season progresses. I haven't been this high on a freshman WR since P-Rich.

If it was a team in the southeast, I would be much more worried. But I think the long-established relationship wins in the end here.

Yeah I agree. If 'Cuse stole these kids from Leavitt, we'd all be doing a WTF! Actually, if 'Cuse stole any recruit from any coach, we'd do the same....

Well, I guess you can call me grandma or whatever, but we should be worried about Huntley and Julmissee. Both great recruits and gems of this class. They are not only being recruited by Syracuse, but a good new coach. Dino Babers is highly regarded and one of the best recruiters in the country. He coached with Briles at Baylor and will be selling his offense and scheme to these guys. He coached a lot of good wide receivers at Baylor. So, we need to fight to the end on these guys. Also, Watts is far from being a Buff. This class to really fall apart in January. Time for the Koolaid to stop and reality to start finding its way around here.

Well, I guess you can call me grandma or whatever, but we should be worried about Huntley and Julmissee. Both great recruits and gems of this class. They are not only being recruited by Syracuse, but a good new coach. Dino Babers is highly regarded and one of the best recruiters in the country. He coached with Briles at Baylor and will be selling his offense and scheme to these guys. He coached a lot of good wide receivers at Baylor. So, we need to fight to the end on these guys. Also, Watts is far from being a Buff. This class to really fall apart in January. Time for the Koolaid to stop and reality to start finding its way around here.

I think we all have confidence that their lead recruiters are fighting to keep them. They are the ones that need to be concerned. We can chill a little

Any insights on what a remarkable college town Madison is, Grandma?

It is not a revelation that we will need to fight to the end for these guys.

Link to article on the upcoming Syracuse visit by Mr. Huntley in the below tweet. (Does say he's also visiting Washington late this month.)

This worries me. It would be a huge gut punch if Syracuse poached them. I'm concerned with them being able to sell the fact that they play games at FSU, UM and GT that family/friends could easily visit. We kill them on facilities and other things, though. CU staff needs to hold on and win this one.

Reactions: SBG
Johnny has the mentality to be a star here. As long as all the outside things work out once at CU (classes, health, commitment) I think Huntley is going to have quite a few fans by the time he is done here.

Back