What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL WR Johnny Huntley (Signed to COLORADO)

Also saw that Anthony Julmisse liked & retweeted Huntley's message. That's also a good sign.

I fully understand why young athletes become enamored with the recruiting process, and I don't blame them for maximizing their visits and indulging the courtship.

Having said that, fully committing and being a man of conviction and focus shows character beyond his years. Solid move by Mr. Huntley.

Young dude is the man. Transfer that resolve and determination to the field and we will have one fine player.

Mr. Watts may or may not come around to being a Buff, but I am impressed with some of the young men that are joining the Buffs. Already seem to be more guys that are like our favorite running back that fiercely defend the Buffs.

Mr. Watts may or may not come around to being a Buff, but I am impressed with some of the young men that are joining the Buffs. Already seem to be more guys that are like our favorite running back that fiercely defend the Buffs.

You are right. Talent is necessary but so is attitude, we have been short of both in recent years. Difference between the two is that you can't share talent, attitude can be.

I just watched his film and liked him better as a DB than WR actually. Hard to really say as his QB definitely didn't help him showcase his O skills. But for such a happy looking guy, he seemed to really enjoy hitting someone. I like that attitude in a WR too. We seem to be in a bigger need for WR's right now but with his size, he'd make a great looking safety. I'm sure both the O and the D will be fighting for him to move to their side of the ball next fall.

I just watched his film and liked him better as a DB than WR actually. Hard to really say as his QB definitely didn't help him showcase his O skills. But for such a happy looking guy, he seemed to really enjoy hitting someone. I like that attitude in a WR too. We seem to be in a bigger need for WR's right now but with his size, he'd make a great looking safety. I'm sure both the O and the D will be fighting for him to move to their side of the ball next fall.
NM

We have been begging for a big downfield WR who could battle for passes and now you want to move him?

Actually if defense is the best position for him he and the coaches can decide that but I think he can be a playmaker for us on offense and one we won't have to wait long for to see results.

It is a big positive that we are finally recruiting multiple guys who are good enough athletes that multiple position coaches may want them.

WR is where he will play

Back