What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA DE Terrance Lang (Signed to COLORADO)

He might not announce if his academics need to be fixed first.

That works to our favor, most likely. We can take him as a late qualifier for the 2017 class while USC can't. They're at their scholarship limit -- actually 1 over and one of their commits has agreed to blueshirt in order to make the numbers work. Lang would have to be a grayshirt and enroll in January if he chose USC, it appears.

He might not announce if his academics need to be fixed first.
That's what I was thinking and worried about. I'm getting tired of all the different shirts though. Blue, Gray, Red, maybe a pink will come along soon. Dbt would like it, rocking that pink ass suit.

I had to google blue shirt, I didn't even realize that was a thing. Nothing says fair like stashing players for the following year.

They need to trim some fat on some of this. Don't make your rule book bigger, make it cut and dried. There are enough dumbass rules in it. The Ncaa is a joke with this type crap.

It sounds like both schools may have been offering a grayshirt in the end.

Lang isn't listed as a commit on ESPN and he is listed as a hard commit on 247. What is the story?

Signed to USC and flipping to the Buffs? That's interesting.

Myvhope is he didn't actually sign and will come to Colorado this fall.

Last edited:
Back