What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CO QB Blake Stenstrom (SIGNED to COLORADO)

For sure haha. But he didn't throw the first one :D
Hard to follow with all the substitutions.

The announcer guy just said, "If I were Colorado, I'd try to get (Stronhauer) to change his commitment." Driesen said, "Hey, why not Colorado State?"

Hard to follow with all the substitutions.

The announcer guy just said, "If I were Colorado, I'd try to get (FL quarterback) to change his commitment." Driesen said, "Hey, why not Colorado State?"

He was talking about the WR who is committed to San Diego State.

Can someone explain that call at the end of the half? FL gets the ball to start the third quarter because of that penalty? High school football is strange.

What I've watched of it, I missed the first of it. That qb from FL can play. Has been a strange ass game though.

Stenstrom slammed into the ground and injured. I'm thinking a concussion. He seemed stunned.

Oh ****! Stretcher.

Coach looked very distraught.

Whew, he waved to the crowd. I hope it's just a stinger if it's his neck.

The coach seemed to be smiling. I'm betting it's a concussion.

Last edited:
Stenstrom looked very unrefined. You can see the potential, but he really needs to gain experience. If this injury knocks him out for much time, he is going to miss out on really needed playing time.

Stenstrom looked very unrefined. You can see the potential, but he really needs to gain experience. If this injury knocks him out for much time, he is going to miss out on really needed playing time.

He looks like a project for sure (which is more than okay). I think the narrative that he is severely underrated probably dies down after tonight.

Back