What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC OLB Davion Taylor (SIGNED to COLORADO)

giphy.gif

The rivals guy, who does an admirable job, but lives out of state and covers a handful of other teams said that Chev's tweet wasnt for Taylor. So the commitment list should be Taylor +1
Adam (Scout) is also saying this and to have your popcorn out... probably for tonight.

I bet he has more offers we just don't know about yet.

Ole Miss and Southern Mississippi had also offered. “I wanted to get away from Mississippi and Colorado was my first offer way far away from home,” Taylor told me. “I am trying to get out to experience life. It is just something I wanted, to be different, instead of just staying down here in the South.”

Full qualifier out of HS. Might there be room to have him join for August camp and help with our LB depth this year? Could explain why Brown is taking community college credits this fall and joining in January instead of enrolling now -- needed that scholarship.

Full qualifier out of HS. Might there be room to have him join for August camp and help with our LB depth this year? Could explain why Brown is taking community college credits this fall and joining in January instead of enrolling now -- needed that scholarship.
Would be good for LB depth and adding a really nice athlete to Special Teams.

sorry, I'm dumb, but who's Brown? Tony Brown?

Back