What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC OLB Davion Taylor (SIGNED to COLORADO)

If he is able to hit the field next to Lewis, we could have speed on the inside for the first time in who knows how long.

A big con against Ole Miss is that he will only have one year to compete to play in a bowl game, IF he Redshirts. Maybe that's not a con, but with only 2 years of eligibility, I feel like their bowl ban should be a big deal. Also, it seems like he'd get to do a bit of everything for CU, while the other programs have him dialed into one specific position/role. Buffs it is!

So he still isn’t 100% but is 100% sure he’s signing in 6 days? He said good things, let’s hope we hold onto him.

If the staff pulls this guy in, color me impressed. Add in a few more pieces too and I'll feel much better than I did. Hell yes, fingers crossed.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like he will sign with Colorado. The place feels like home, they are basically going to build the defense around your skill at the buff backer position. Hopefully we get this kid.

I’m really excited about this guy. Think his skills in a conference of 3/4 wide passing and spread teams, this guy is a 4 down LB who will never leave the field. If he shows out and adds another 10lbs, he’ll be a 1st-3rd rd pick. Legit 4.4 guy with the cod to match.

Back