What's new

'19 TX WR LaVontae Shenault (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Clean Undies

Exploring the outernet
Club Member
MJ’s call on LaViska’s first play.

“Shanault in the wild cat...takes the snap mid-waist...dodges one defender...HOLY MOLY!...Hasta LaViska Baby.
Touchdown. Touchdown. Touchdown Colorado!

Touchdown. Touchdown. Touchdown Colorado.

Touchdown. Touchdown. Touchdown Colorado!

JMBuffs

Explain how you were spot on.
Luckily I travel through life without taking myself too seriously; it is a skill have acquired and manifested in the humility of failure, clumsiness, prone mistakes, bum****ling, and sticking my foot in my mouth since I was a wee lad. And through the due process of my lighthearted and shallow repartee my exclamations need no explanation because they generally have the constitution of a quiff carried off by a breeze.

In this instance I thought quoting myself would be an enjoyable experience for me and alas it was.

The Ogre

Club Member
Club Member
Luckily I travel through life without taking myself too seriously; it is a skill have acquired and manifested in the humility of failure, clumsiness, prone mistakes, bum****ling, and sticking my foot in my mouth since I was a wee lad. And through the due process of my lighthearted and shallow repartee my exclamations need no explanation because they generally have the constitution of a quiff carried off by a breeze.

In this instance I thought quoting myself would be an enjoyable experience for me and alas it was.
Trying to explain humor to Duff is another queef in the wind.

Duff Man

Club Member
Junta Member

I had no idea what a quiff was.

Reactions: SBP

sliderNcider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
I just watched his highlights for the first time and came away quite impressed. I think he'd play this year.