What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Game thread: ASU @ Colorado

Some class shown by the **** devils. Running over flipping the students off. **** those pieces of ****

Some class shown by the **** devils. Running over flipping the students off. **** those pieces of ****

Start acting like a CU student. Throw a piss balloon at them and push some old lady down the stairs.

Painful way to lose. Can't believe we give up a layup like that. Doesn't kill us, but we need to find a way to get 3 wins. Hope Josh Scott is okay, hadn't heard what his specific injury was but guessing it was a concussion

Shut the **** up

Tough games remaining at Stanford and at Cal. Oregon and Oregon State to close out the conference schedule at home. Then the Pac-12 tournament.

Buffs are in 7th place in the conference right now. Keep in mind Utah beat CU once already, and beat Arizona State a few nights ago.

This was a tough loss. Buffs needed to win this game to secure their position in the tournament.

Yeah but **** those clowns. They were starting **** with CUnit to the point where we were shoving them back

We'll be biding our time waiting for them in Las Vegas. This isn't done yet.

And, they can enjoy watching us in the NCAA Tournament while they're sitting at home.

No ever since Tad called the refs out after th UA game we haven't gotten calls

Okay. After the Arizona game the only games where the other team had more free throws than us was the ASU and Washington game. Try Another Narrative (preferably one based in reality).

Tough games remaining at Stanford and at Cal. Oregon and Oregon State to close out the conference schedule at home. Then the Pac-12 tournament.

Buffs are in 7th place in the conference right now. Keep in mind Utah beat CU once already, and beat Arizona State a few nights ago.

This was a tough loss. Buffs needed to win this game to secure their position in the tournament.

Lost 3 out of 4 last year at end of year and still made run through pac 12 tourney. Plenty of basketball left.

We didn't NEED this to secure our position. But it is frustrating that we have games like this, @Utah. Shouldn't really be losses. Still CU wins their remaining home games, they are in.

ASU is trash. Their coach is trash, their players are trash. Especially the fake tough guy in the pony tail. If I were Tad, I would've sent Simba in only to give my little pony a sharp elbow to the temple.

We'll be biding our time waiting for them in Las Vegas. This isn't done yet.

And, they can enjoy watching us in the NCAA Tournament while they're sitting at home.

I don't think we are safe yet. We should beat Utah and OSU, but we need another win at least to be in. The best case is we beat Oregon in home again.

I don't think we are safe yet. We should beat Utah and OSU, but we need another win at least to be in. The best case is we beat Oregon in home again.

Obviously we can't just go lose every remaining game. However, we're still in excellent shape. Losing this isn't putting CU in the NIT.

yes.

except the ones on pac 12 network where I get a ****** feed.

I just think the Pac 12 refs are bad. I don't see the grand conspiracy against us. Sorry.

Gotcha. I thought the refs were especially bad tonight. I still don't get the call on Scott.

Gotcha. I thought the refs were especially bad tonight. I still don't get the call on Scott.

The refs lost complete control of the game tonight. That was textbook on how to not officiate a game. I'm not even saying 'CU got robbed', it was just miserable officiating.

Obviously we can't just go lose every remaining game. However, we're still in excellent shape. Losing this isn't putting CU in the NIT.

I wouldn't call it "excellent" shape.

The Buffs are still in a position to make the NCAA tournament. I'm not convinced a 20-10 record is going to be enough to get the Buffs in though.

Back