What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Game thread: ASU @ Colorado

I wouldn't call it "excellent" shape.

The Buffs are still in a position to make the NCAA tournament. I'm not convinced a 20-10 record is going to be enough to get the Buffs in though.

Again, nothing is guaranteed. However, our RPI situation and SOS have us in excellent shape. Nothing short of complete collapse is keeping CU out.

And it's certainly premature for a certain someone to be making comments like

Again, nothing is guaranteed. However, our RPI situation and SOS have us in excellent shape. Nothing short of complete collapse is keeping CU out.

And it's certainly premature for a certain someone to be making comments like

7th place teams generally don't make the NCAA tournament.

Calling out Scott's toughness is pretty weak. Again, dunno, but it looked like a concussion. I was stuck with the freaking spanish broadcast though, so had no idea what they were saying most of the time.

Calling out Scott's toughness is pretty weak. Again, dunno, but it looked like a concussion. I was stuck with the freaking spanish broadcast though, so had no idea what they were saying most of the time.

They kept saying they didn't know but it was an obvious concussion IMO.

The dude was out cold. Anyone who was close could see that. Anyone calling him out for being soft can get ****ed.

I'm pissed.

I don't care how pissed you are ... or how drunk. Implying that an 18 year old kid is soft because he left the game after being taken out on the most flagrant non-called foul I've ever seen is bull. Simple as that.

I don't care how pissed you are ... or how drunk. Implying that an 18 year old kid is soft because he left the game after being taken out on the most flagrant non-called foul I've ever seen is bull. Simple as that.

Guessing he is stoned.

I agree.

Also, the Cunit is soft. Time to grow some balls and live up to the CU tradition.

C-Unit needs to show they're big time. Pack that ****ing place for Utah. I don't want one empty seat. It's crunch time and the students need to give our guys massive support.

Snake bitten. That game had a snake bitten feel right from the start. Losing to these punks the way we did, after all the dirty **** they got away with is disgusting.

Snake bitten. That game had a snake bitten feel right from the start. Losing to these punks the way we did, after all the dirty **** they got away with is disgusting.

Had a nasty feeling about this one from the second the Arizona win was over. The bad match up, the quick turnaround.

I just pray the basketball gods let us get another shot at these ****ers in Vegas.

Yeah that kinda kills the "cheaters never win" theory.

rough loss, makes it even worse that it was at home and scott went down.
Everyone is chanting NIT because of what happened in '11, but this year our numbers are too good. Obviously, we cant **** the bed down the stretch, and i'd say we'd need a split in the bay area and to win out at home, and not lose in round 1 of the pac12 tourney, but we should be ok. As for this loss, i cant believe they gave up a layup like that....they fought so hard at the end to close it out....

Had a nasty feeling about this one from the second the Arizona win was over. The bad match up, the quick turnaround.

I just pray the basketball gods let us get another shot at these ****ers in Vegas.

We're overdue to beat then by 30 based on what happened tonight and at Tempe.

rough loss, makes it even worse that it was at home and scott went down.
Everyone is chanting NIT because of what happened in '11, but this year our numbers are too good. Obviously, we cant **** the bed down the stretch, and i'd say we'd need a split in the bay area and to win out at home, and not lose in round 1 of the pac12 tourney, but we should be ok. As for this loss, i cant believe they gave up a layup like that....they fought so hard at the end to close it out....

Yep, people comparing this to 2011 frankly have no idea what they're talking about. Literally night and day differences in the situations. Our RPI is going to drop to about 20th now. Our SOS is 13th. We are fine. Just need to make sure this doesn't carry over. Wake up tomorrow, get to work, kick Utah's ass, finish the regular season with 20 or 21 wins. We're perfectly fine for the time being. The panic is only justified if we lose to Utah.

agree. Bet against my beloved buffs. A no brainer after Thursday.

Back