What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

I hate how Tosh Lupoi can recruit so well even though Cal has done **** as of late. Oh well if any team was to steal recruits from Oregon I am fine that it is Cal because as long as they have Tedford they are never a threat to be elite.
'Flukes, two minutes.

I'll work on getting the tables updated late tonight. It's been a while. Used to be easier before ESPN changed its "On the Trail" thing. That was the best thing about its recruiting pages.

I hate how Tosh Lupoi can recruit so well even though Cal has done **** as of late. Oh well if any team was to steal recruits from Oregon I am fine that it is Cal because as long as they have Tedford they are never a threat to be elite.

'Flukes, two minutes.

Funny duck. Maybe the recruits want to actually play in the NFL after their stint as student-athletes. Maybe they want to use the great education they will receive at Cal. Maybe they hate the rain and accompanying pollen in the Willamette Valley. Maybe they want to stay out of trouble with the law and NCAA. Maybe they know Oregon football is a flash in the pan. Maybe they want to take us back to our glory years with National Championships (got any of those Canard? The Buffs know what I'm talking about). And maybe, just maybe, they want to be a part of this:

70 Nobel Prizes, 9 Wolf Prizes, 7 Fields Medals, 15 Turing Awards, 45 MacArthur Fellowships, 20 Academy Awards and 11 Pulitzers. 16 chemical elements discovered-more than any other university in the world. 82 national titles in 15 sports including football, basketball, baseball, softball, crew, tennis, swimming, water polo, track and rugby. 235 individual national champions and 100 Olympic medals. There’s only one Cal and it’s in Berkeley.

Waiter....Check please.

Funny duck. Maybe the recruits want to actually play in the NFL after their stint as student-athletes. Maybe they want to use the great education they will receive at Cal. Maybe they hate the rain and accompanying pollen in the Willamette Valley. Maybe they want to stay out of trouble with the law and NCAA. Maybe they know Oregon football is a flash in the pan. Maybe they want to take us back to our glory years with National Championships (got any of those Canard? The Buffs know what I'm talking about). And maybe, just maybe, they want to be a part of this:

70 Nobel Prizes, 9 Wolf Prizes, 7 Fields Medals, 15 Turing Awards, 45 MacArthur Fellowships, 20 Academy Awards and 11 Pulitzers. 16 chemical elements discovered-more than any other university in the world. 82 national titles in 15 sports including football, basketball, baseball, softball, crew, tennis, swimming, water polo, track and rugby. 235 individual national champions and 100 Olympic medals. There’s only one Cal and it’s in Berkeley.

Waiter....Check please.

Or maybe they just like the smell of patchouli oil. :smile2:

Waiter....Check please.

The Ducks are catching up to Cal in number of NFL players although I have not seen an exact count for a while. You have me beat on the education although any football player who is bothered by rain should get his head checked.... My favorite time to play was in the rain/snow! I love the assumption that any player who comes to ORegon will have run ins with the law although I assume that was tongue and cheek. Most schools have more history then Oregon although before Tedford had arrived Cal had been a bottom dweller for a while.

I can never tell with you what is sarcasm and what is serious so I will assume that it was half and half lol

9 Wolf Prizes

Waiter....Check please.
Pretty sweet.

6abcc0a398a07bc1ce471210.L.jpg

Any of these yet?

images

I can never tell with you what is sarcasm and what is serious so I will assume that it was half and half lol

I try to find humor in everything ducky. I'll PM you hate or seriousness if it ever got to that point. Life is too short and peeps got to live a little-that's why I (like you) enjoy this board. A little Shaggy Bevo, a lil' of this and that but basically smart dudes that follow sports and dig chicks. I'd be kicked off my board for stuff I posted here. You're cool though canard. Glad you nested south for the winter. In fact, you're only the third duck in 20 years I like and I'm pretty bitchin' so props to you and your cheerleaders. Think your program is on borrowed time though and you need a natty first to fully talk smack. Enjoy it while it lasts and best of luck to your boys until then.

So much for that great Cal education. :)

Yeah I f'ed up.

(Do you have that Nobel prize thing on ctrl+v?)

It's in a word doc somewhere, so yeah...although I need to update it because I think we have more Nobels and nattys now.
Bears are pretty lazy creatures.

Really love the work you guys do on here. I joined to talk CU football, but what drew me to AllBuffs was the recruiting forum. I've been looking for a place like this and I love all the information. Thanks for all your work loyal Buff fans.

Glory, glory Colorado!

Looking at the updated lists, some things jump out to me:

1. Cal is positioned for a top 10 class, maybe even top 5.
2. Oregon State's poor season on the field has not hurt their recruiting. They have some quality players in their class and are in good shape for others.
3. Washington should be doing better.

Looks like Utah commit Kiha Sai is back on the market. Utah reneged on the 2012 offer and changed it to a grayshirt offer so he's looking around. The Utah coaches are encouraging him to look.

Utah was the only offer, but he had been hearing from Arizona (coach fired), Colorado, and Idaho (bitch, please) before he committed to the Utes.

6'4", 300 lbs, 3* on all 4 services.

http://utah.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1304710

The Ducks picked up a commitment from a DT prospect that the coaches were apparently trying to hide. A JC recruit Stetzon Bair (Former Oregon DT Brandon Bairs little brother) leaked that he had committed to Oregon. It sounds as though he committed over a year ago and has 4 years to play 3 which is rare for DT JC's. He is listed at 6 foot 9 and 285 so with a red shirt year should be able to easily get to 300 pounds. Sounds like a very solid find based on tape and should make an impact within a year or two. Will be interesting to see since he was hidden at a JC school in Idaho if he gets more offers now that he is known.

Cal is really kicking some ass especially since they missed a bowl game last year and went 7-5 this year. I think the stadium and facility upgrades are really helping. It makes me sick to my stomach watching CU get lapped again in their new conference in the facility race.

Looks like Utah commit Kiha Sai is back on the market. Utah reneged on the 2012 offer and changed it to a grayshirt offer so he's looking around. The Utah coaches are encouraging him to look.

Utah was the only offer, but he had been hearing from Arizona (coach fired), Colorado, and Idaho (bitch, please) before he committed to the Utes.

6'4", 300 lbs, 3* on all 4 services.

http://utah.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1304710

Odd, Rivals shows the Utes with 6 other OL - all but a NR and 2* are 3* also. He's gotta wonder why him. Are they as short of OL like we were when DII arrived?

It should be open season for ASU recruits. Anybody CU might be interested in?

Potential big visit for USC this weekend. Deontay Greenberry, longtime Notre Dame commit and one of the top WRs in the country, is taking an official to USC this weekend.

Back