What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

If I'm not mistaken, Oregon just picked up another TE prospect out of Ohio. Didn't really think they used the position enough to use two schollies in a class on it.

If I'm not mistaken, Oregon just picked up another TE prospect out of Ohio. Didn't really think they used the position enough to use two schollies in a class on it.

I saw the teaser on the front page of 247s, but no one else has it yet and I don't know who it is.

JUCO RB Aaron Harris is shown as a CU visitor on 1/20. Single season rushing record holder? Good offer list.

Because Scout had it wrong. Adam checked into it for his Rivals site and never had the visit listed.

Ah ok. And are you referring to Musterteiger? Y'all work together or something? I'm blaming my ignorance on being new to the site!

Ah ok. And are you referring to Musterteiger? Y'all work together or something? I'm blaming my ignorance on being new to the site!

We don't really work together. I'm a courtesy mod on Rivals. I just happened to have info this time and didn't want people to get interested in a guy I knew we weren't recruiting.

Almost always, Scout info is good. They do have a habit of getting CU and CSU confused, though.

Cal will end up with the best class in the PAC-12. Expect commits from Shaq Thompson, Ellis McCarthy, Aziz ****tu, Arik Armstead, and Jordan Payton to be coming in the next week or so (at least a couple coming tomorrow during the Army All-American Game).

That is a monster class.

Cal will end up with the best class in the PAC-12. Expect commits from Shaq Thompson, Ellis McCarthy, Aziz ****tu, Arik Armstead, and Jordan Payton to be coming in the next week or so (at least a couple coming tomorrow during the Army All-American Game).

That is a monster class.
You were beaten by one minute...

916984_normal.jpg
JordanPayton Jordan Payton

Everyone the college ill be attending is... Go golden bears!

https://twitter.com/#https://twitter.com/#https://twitter.com/#
7 minutes ago
ItsShaqThompson
Shaq Thompson(Grant)

Talk to my moms... College I'm attending Cal Golden Bears.... GO BEARS
@jordanpayton

That is a monster class.

I'm glad. Once I know that a California prospect is staying in the conference and not going to CU, I always hope he commits to the North. Our focus right now is on taking advantage of the turmoil in the South and jumping UA, ASU, UU and UCLA to be USC's main competition in the division.

That is a monster class.

Luckily of all the schools ending up with a monster class I don't mind Cal doing it. They have never proven they can coach up that talent and put it together for a great season. They are probably more well known for killing some talent then actually coaching it up.

QB Nate Sudfield has decommitted from Arizona. Solid 3* pro style guy who obviously isn't a fit for what Rich Rod wants to do. Visiting UCLA and they haven't gotten a QB, so I think there's a good chance he'll be a Bruin.

QB Nate Sudfield has decommitted from Arizona. Solid 3* pro style guy who obviously isn't a fit for what Rich Rod wants to do. Visiting UCLA and they haven't gotten a QB, so I think there's a good chance he'll be a Bruin.

Good. One more player for suddenly hot UCLA to fill up on.

How many more guys is UCLA going to be able to take. They appear to be at 22 now, and I assume that they will have a few guys count back to last year, but it would seem that space is getting very limited for them.

Washington screwed them selves by firing Holt. He was one of there best recruiters.

Scout shows a visit from WR Vincent Hobbs on 1/27. Visiting Texas the week before. Could be switching to TE based on his size.

If Hobbs actually does decide to visit, I will put up a profile, but he is a longshot and likely to commit to Texas next weekend. So basically I am going the lazy route this time.

Back