What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Tuesday games:

Elon vs Georgia State

Washington vs Montana

Oregon State vs SIU-Edwardsville

Cal vs Syracuse

Stanford vs Pittsburgh

Baylor vs Gonzaga/Dayton

Last edited:
Monday was a good day for the Pac-12.

Tuesday Games:

Elon plays Georgia State
Cal plays Syracuse
Stanford plays Pittsburgh
Baylor plays winner of Gonzaga/Dayton
Washington hosts Montana
Oregon State hosts SIU Evansville

Monday was a good day for the Pac-12.

Tuesday Games:

Elon plays Georgia State
Cal plays Syracuse
Stanford plays Pittsburgh
Baylor plays winner of Gonzaga/Dayton
Washington hosts Montana
Oregon State hosts SIU Evansville

Big opportunities for Cal and Stanford.

Glad Elon's putrid loss to Metro didn't hurt RPI, but it's time for them to get their **** together, at least somewhat. They need to beat Georgia State.

Washington needs to not do anything stupid against Montana.

Cal and Syracuse were tied at halftime. Now 48-51 with 15:50 left. Go Bears!

Elon trails Georgia State at the half, 48-51. They really need this one.

Have it on mute, what did they say?
They were just saying how great the Pac 12 will be this year. The only school they talked about in depth was us and Bilas was just saying watch out for Colorado. People will know about them by the end of the year. Also talked about Dinwiddie and how big of a win Harvard was. They spent a good time on it when the game is in doubt. It was pretty cool to hear national pub on a game we aren't even playing in.

They were just saying how great the Pac 12 will be this year. The only school they talked about in depth was us and Bilas was just saying watch out for Colorado. People will know about them by the end of the year. Also talked about Dinwiddie and how big of a win Harvard was. They spent a good time on it when the game is in doubt. It was pretty cool to hear national pub on a game we aren't even playing in.

Yes any national pub is fantastic. Top half of the Pac-12 is looking like a dogfight...

Washington down 21-29 to Montana (1-2) with 8 minutes left in the 1st half in Seattle. On PACN. Huskies cannot lose this one.

Pittsburgh is dominating Stanford. Pitt is a solid team, they're going to finish higher in the ACC than the 6th place they were predicted. Stanford never stood much of a chance

**** Baylor wins 67-66. They were very fortunate to win this. Great thing about RPI is it allows me to actively root against a team and then be ok with it then they win.

Pittsburgh is dominating Stanford. Pitt is a solid team, they're going to finish higher in the ACC than the 6th place they were predicted. Stanford never stood much of a chance

I'm not surprised at all with Pitt this season. They were an anomaly last year. Great O efficiency. Great D efficiency. Strong rebounding. Had trouble winning games. Figured they would turn that around this season.

Not a great day for the Pac-12, with Cal losing to Cuse and Furd losing to Pitt. Nothing to be ashamed of with those losses, but lost opportunities to make some noise. And Furd was completely overwhelmed for 40 minutes. That one wasn't even competitive.

Wednesday, 11/27, games that matter:

Jackson State at Mississippi State.
CSU hosts Bethune-Cookman.
Arizona hosts Drexel.
Cal takes on Dayton.
Air Force hosts Richmond.
Baylor plays Syracuse.
Utah hosts Ball State.

Not a great day for the Pac-12, with Cal losing to Cuse and Furd losing to Pitt. Nothing to be ashamed of with those losses, but lost opportunities to make some noise. And Furd was completely overwhelmed for 40 minutes. That one wasn't even competitive.

Wednesday, 11/27, games that matter:

Jackson State at Mississippi State.
CSU hosts Bethune-Cookman.
Arizona hosts Drexel.
Cal takes on Dayton.
Air Force hosts Richmond.
Baylor plays Syracuse.
Utah hosts Ball State.

It'd be nice if Jackson State could pull the upset on Mississippi State, but it appears the Bulldogs are nowhere near the historically bad squad of last year

Dayton is a tough out. Cal is going to have their hands full. They need to put the loss to 'Cuse behind them right now.

Richmond will probably take care of Air Force, even though it's in the Springs. Obviously AFA winning is good for the RPI, but it would make me a little nervous because Richmond is no slouch.

I used to like the Spiders in the Dick Tarrant days. Some really good teams back then.

I used to like the Spiders in the Dick Tarrant days. Some really good teams back then.

Spiders were the first program to pull an upset as a 15 seed over a 2. Very solid basketball program (and football program) year in and year out. Moved to the A-10 about a decade ago and now VCU has joined them. Richmond has a very good college basketball scene these days, although it's still a Hoo and Hokie city. UR is a great school academically, too. It's like Wake Forest. Btw, it's the alma mater of Pac-12 favorite Ted Miller.

I know Bird was a 5 star, but I didn't realize what a good shooter he is. 51% from 3 on the year so far. Furk. Thank God he and Kravish don't get to the line more. Bird may not put up Crabbe's numbers this year, but it sure as hell doesn't look like Cal is going to be easy to guard.

After tonight's Richmond game, looks like they can still make some RPI noise with road games at UCSB and Creighton.

If there is one team in the PAC that I wouldn't mind having a rough go in OOC it's Stanford. We only play them once, so they account for only 2.45% of our RPI, and if they are irrelevant come conference time, we get Game Day in Boulder.

If there is one team in the PAC that I wouldn't mind having a rough go in OOC it's Stanford. We only play them once, so they account for only 2.45% of our RPI, and if they are irrelevant come conference time, we get Game Day in Boulder.

I agree. The worse Stanford does the better off for the Buffs.

We need Gameday to come here. That could be a turning point for the progrm.

It will really help our recruting pitch to those elusive top 50 guys Boyle is having trouble closing. Look at the other schools for Gameday, all of them are serious bball schools, and if we want to be taken seriously by those highly regarded recruits, we need to be in that company.

Back