What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Coaching Carousel

Only if he's willing to go.

No team is going to trade for him if he makes it clear that he will only be there for one year to fulfill the terms of the contract.

He holds the cards if he is willing to be stubborn and refuse to play the game, and Harbaugh has a history of being stubborn.

Maybe he'll go back to furd. :afraid:

Only if he's willing to go.

No team is going to trade for him if he makes it clear that he will only be there for one year to fulfill the terms of the contract.

He holds the cards if he is willing to be stubborn and refuse to play the game, and Harbaugh has a history of being stubborn.

Did Tampa ever collect the money the was "owed" to them from Jake Plummer?

I don't see Harbaugh heading to Michigan. I'm all in on him going to Oakland.

The question is really wether he wants to be an NFL coach or an CFB coach. Given what he did at Stanford there will be a line forming to hire him. But NFL guys make more money and work less in the off season. He might be like Pete Carroll, goes back to college and think what he could have done differently. While waiting for the right team with the right GM to hire him. Sometime that takes awhile.

The question is really wether he wants to be an NFL coach or an CFB coach. Given what he did at Stanford there will be a line forming to hire him. But NFL guys make more money and work less in the off season. He might be like Pete Carroll, goes back to college and think what he could have done differently. While waiting for the right team with the right GM to hire him. Sometime that takes awhile.

Agreed. Although I think UM can be in the ball park salary-wise with an NFL salary if they are really serious about their football. Going to be very interesting to watch.

Agreed. Although I think UM can be in the ball park salary-wise with an NFL salary if they are really serious about their football. Going to be very interesting to watch.

That's a legit question. I've heard academia side has meddled in athletics over the last decade. Sound familiar?

A few tidbits.

Barney Cotton going to UNLV to be OC.

Major Applewhite will be Co-OC at UH when not pursuing UH coeds. David Gibbs to remain as DC.

Les Miles clearly saying he is not going to UM, which, of course, means he will be announced tomorrow as HC. Odd search going on at UM. I still think Dan Mullen could end up there, maybe Schiano, maybe Golden. I am guessing UM is on their C list by now, unless they are holding out for Harbaugh, but that now seems less likely since SF is out of the playoffs, but what do I know?

Chryst looks to be the man at Wiscy, but they have to wait until after the 17th to say it, some state law about pretending to consider other candidates.

Pitt will prepare for it's umpteenth HC search.

Last edited:
Yeah Miami! Didn't you know that! It's almost like you've only been following college sports for 5 years!
Do you actually have a point and are disagreeing with me or are you just trying to take pot shots at me?

via footballscoop and the Jackson paper, sounds like Mullen is at least weighing his options

Tuesday December 16: Dan Mullen: Dan Mullen told the Clarion-Ledger via text that he hasn’t had any direct discussions with any other schools. Mississippi State AD Scott Stricklin added he remains hopeful that Dan will eventually agree to an extension at Mississippi State but so far has not signed their offer

So you don't think Michigan is serious about football?

Miami already addressed it. Read his post above. You just needed to throw in your 2 cents. Not that anybody cares.
That's a legit question. I've heard academia side has meddled in athletics over the last decade. Sound familiar?

We will basically find out soon enough how serious Michigan is.

:lol: ha ha ha ha ! IMO, failure written all over this guy being a head coach. He can hang his hat on being part of the ducks quack, but once away from there, failure.

Not sure he is quite ready to be a HC, but he has a pretty good resume IMO.

I am all for Scott Frost as lamb HC. Gonna get to learn what it is like to be on the wrong sideline against Colorado.

I am all for Scott Frost as lamb HC. Gonna get to learn what it is like to be on the wrong sideline against Colorado.

First off, I think Scott Frost has been pretty impressive. Is he HC material? It seems you don't really know until they take that step, but he certainly may be.

But if he does go to CSU, it will make him soooooo easy to hate with his husker credentials. I support this move (which I think is what you're saying) because it gives me the villain I need. Hate is what drives college football.

Would be a weird move for Frost imo. He seems set to get a Big 5 job soon, and I bet CSU will try the monster buy-out thing again

Back