What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

On those last few possessions, Notre Dame was like:

[video=youtube;3vxm9n5HLwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxm9n5HLwY[/video]

Last edited:
Kentucky thought they could just show up. This isn't a great team they're losing to.

Wtf? Their record would indicate they are better than a 3 seed. Acc champs too. Maybe not all time great, but the team won on the road against good teams.

Kentucky thought they could just show up. This isn't a great team they're losing to.

Not great? Really? Thats a team who went 5-1 against Duke and North Carolina. I'd say they're a great team. They executed their game plan to perfection. Very hard to slight them after their year.

Not great? Really? Thats a team who went 5-1 against Duke and North Carolina. I'd say they're a great team. They executed their game plan to perfection. Very hard to slight them after their year.

Sure, man. They gave Kentucky a wakeup call, that's it. thanks for the neg rep for expressing my opinion.

Totally great loss.

On a side note, CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd is super butthurt that Aaron Rodgers wouldn't talk to him after the Wiscy game, and is throwing a twitter fit:

[tweet]581993551958945792[/tweet]

It goes on from there.

https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs

Ummm... he sat with the fans and cheered along as a fan. I thought that and the fact that he didn't want to give interviews and take the spotlight away was super cool of him. **** Dennis Dodd. Kudos to Aaron Rodgers. It's more than ok if celebrities want to just be a regular dude every now and then.

Ummm... he sat with the fans and cheered along as a fan. I thought that and the fact that he didn't want to give interviews and take the spotlight away was super cool of him. **** Dennis Dodd. Kudos to Aaron Rodgers. It's more than ok if celebrities want to just be a regular dude every now and then.

Rodgers would be nothing without Dodd. Nothing

Charles Barkley needs to stick to the NBA. He just called Notre Dame a mid-major.

And then Dodd turns into a hall monitor on Rodgers

[tweet]582017938829414400[/tweet]

[tweet]582018901669646337[/tweet]

Last edited:
Was that a wake up call for Kentucky, or are they vulnerable? Coming off the beat down of WVA, were they just flat?

Or are they beatable?

Was that a wake up call for Kentucky, or are they vulnerable? Coming off the beat down of WVA, were they just flat?

Or are they beatable?

Everyone's beatable in a single elimination tourney. If this was NBA style and a team had to beat them in a best of 7 series, they could have cancelled the tournament and handed Kentucky a trophy. But this is setting up as Kentucky's final 3 games to win a title may end up against the 3 teams most felt had the best chance of pulling an upset due to their own strengths/styles -- Notre Dame, Wisconsin and Duke.

Sure, man. They gave Kentucky a wakeup call, that's it. thanks for the neg rep for expressing my opinion.

Totally great loss.

I expressed my opinion too-I said your take stunk. If UK is having wake-up calls now, Wisconsin should be licking their chops. Brey out-coached Calipari (who looks fat all of a sudden), but he screwed up that last 30 seconds. You don't use a timeout to tell your players to let UK waste 26 seconds before you foul, especially after a review. Save your time-out, and get something drawn up for the very end.

Or are they beatable?

All it takes is one game, but there's two Kentucky's. The WVU game version and the 2OT with Texas A&M version. UK did have a 3-4 serious scares in the regular season from very mediocre teams. They can be beaten, but Calipari will milk this scare for all it's worth.

That was kentuckys timeout. Notre dame didn't have any ledt

I expressed my opinion too-I said your take stunk. If UK is having wake-up calls now, Wisconsin should be licking their chops. Brey out-coached Calipari (who looks fat all of a sudden), but he screwed up that last 30 seconds. You don't use a timeout to tell your players to let UK waste 26 seconds before you foul, especially after a review. Save your time-out, and get something drawn up for the very end.

Thanks for the neg rep. ignore

Last edited:
Everyone's beatable in a single elimination tourney. If this was NBA style and a team had to beat them in a best of 7 series, they could have cancelled the tournament and handed Kentucky a trophy. But this is setting up as Kentucky's final 3 games to win a title may end up against the 3 teams most felt had the best chance of pulling an upset due to their own strengths/styles -- Notre Dame, Wisconsin and Duke.

Watch out for Sparty-Izzo is something in March.

Kentucky is one of the most talented teams we have seen in a long time at the college level but as mentioned earlier in a single elimination tourney anything can happen. Doesn't mean it will but it can.

Had Kentucky missed one or two of those late shots and ND turned it into a layup on the other end we are looking at a different outcome.

They could play 10 times and Kentucky would probably win at least 7-8 but tonight was almost that exception to the rule game.

Back