What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

CByPGYVUMAE0syQ.jpg

Jalil Okafor has big hands.

Line came down to UK -4.5... if I gambled I'd have jumped on that.

Not implied at all. Izzo took this years MSU team further than their talent would indicate. Being a 7th seed and making the final four says a lot.

They weren't going to beat Duke by outcoaching Coach K. With that taken care of the talent differential took over and we end up with a 20 point game.

I know, I was being a jerk. Both coaches are great. Coach K has always had more talent and always will. I would love to have either coach. They are top 5 for sure.

Take it right at Kaminsky every time. He'll get out of the way before he'll foul.

Focus on offense, play matador defense, sounds like he's ready for the NBA right now. :lol:

Actually makes a lot of sense. Wisconsin doesn't have the depth that UK has. If I were them I would go after Kaminsky as well. If he focuses on defense it eventually will take away from his offense, if he takes risk he gets in foul trouble, if he backs off it makes it easier for UK to score.

If they can get him some bench time for fouls Wisconsin is at a huge disadvantage, they need him to be effective on offense.

Rex Chapman is the analyst and he played for Kentucky. He is an obvious homer.

You are watching the "team stream." TNT has the UK home broadcast and TruTV has the UW feed. If you want the national broadcast with Nantz, Rafferty, and Hill, switch to TBS.

UK goes home 40-1 but no ring.

How many of their players go to the NBA next year?

Might be a lot of cheap tickets for the final available in the next 12 hours.

Lots of Kentucky fans bought tickets with the expectation that they would be there.

Too bad I didn't do a bracket. I had Wisconsin. Really. Honest. I did.

Back