What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Just answering your earlier question. I know you like to think that I'm content with it, but just know you're dead wrong. I'm sure you'll keep thinking differently though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Answering what question? I didn't ask you anything, and wasnt even talking to you. You know, for someone who claims they aren't content, you're pretty quick to get defensive.

Answering what question? I didn't ask you anything, and wasnt even talking to you. You know, for someone who claims they aren't content, you're pretty quick to get defensive.

I'm done. Really, really tired of this played out discussion. Keep thinking that I'm content if you choose. I'm out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Even if we limp to the finish line one step ahead of the blind cripple... we still finished right? And we weren't last. Yay

Full qualifier out of hs?

He graduates in May. Probably why his recruiting is slow. Most programs want JUCOs mid-year. I'd be cool with taking him and redshirting so he'd be 2 to play 2 starting in 2016 when Gillam and KO were seniors.

Oregon State isn't even debatable. It's by far the worst in the conference. 12 commits, three 3*'s, and a 2.25 star average. You act like Utah isn't constantly in upheaval, they replace their coordinators every damn year. We are tied with them in points, though they have 2 less commits. They have one 4* JUCO (Adam says Carrell should have been a 4*, same for Fehoko, fwiw), but I can't find anything on the JUCO so I'm not sure if he's making it in or not.

And yet they have several players that hold offers from CU (according to Rivals) and we have one (Lynott) that holds an offer from OSU. We may end up with a better class, but we are still losing head-to-head recruiting battles against them.

And yet they have several players that hold offers from CU (according to Rivals) and we have one (Lynott) that holds an offer from OSU. We may end up with a better class, but we are still losing head-to-head recruiting battles against them.
There are three kids who have a CU offer according to Rivals and are committed to OSU; Tuli Wily-Matagi, Blake Brandel, and Zach Lucas. Of those three, the only one I can say with confidence that we really recruited was TWM and a large part of him committing to OSU was because of his daughter and having family in Seattle. We really have not gone head-to-head with OSU this cycle, or last cycle.

Tennessee commit goes to Auburn for official visit, gets sent home for trying to recruit for Tennessee.

Finally, we reported last week that wide receiver commit Preston Williams had planned to visit Auburn over the weekend. Well, Williams did end up making the trip, but ended up leaving the visit a day early. The rumors out of Auburn were that Williams was “being a distraction” and “disrupting the weekend,” but we are hearing that Williams was actually asked to leave by Auburn staff members because he showed up wearing nothing but Tennessee apparel and was actively recruiting other visitors to join him at Tennessee. Not exactly prototypical guest behavior for an official visitor, but that news isn’t likely to upset Vol fans too much.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...c-signing-day-recruiting?eadid=SOC/Twi/SNMain

Hmm?

[tweet]560579816059985920[/tweet]

As I understand it, Omar, Toyama and Hagan are filling in for the off-site recruiting slots until the 2 coaches are hired so that CU's got the max on the road during this period.

I really hope that all this La Mirada attention means that CU is close to flipping Brown. TTU taking another WR today (makes 5 committed) is more fodder for speculation.

As I understand it, Omar, Toyama and Hagan are filling in for the off-site recruiting slots until the 2 coaches are hired so that CU's got the max on the road during this period.

I really hope that all this La Mirada attention means that CU is close to flipping Brown. TTU taking another WR today (makes 5 committed) is more fodder for speculation.

Unfortunately it seems our odds lessened when Strickland chose cal over ucla.

Yeah I was mainly referencing them being at La Mirada, but I didn't know Young was included with Toyama and Hagan. With the comments to Sims about being full at WR.. Curious to see how WR plays out. Kelly won't respond to AM, and took that visit to SDSU. Roddie may/may not have academic issues. Brown we are hopefully trying to flip.

Last edited:
QB, RB, TE, DL, and LB were the big needs going into the class IMO. TE and LB look like misses to me. QB is incomplete to me, may have a steal in Montez, but striking out in California hurts. RB and DL look like wins to me.

TE and LB look like misses to me.

Chis Bounds had two catches in five games this season (maxpreps), and we have just one commit at LB. Couple these things with the fact that TE and LB are probably the weakest position on the team and I would say referring to these as "misses" is a huge understatement.

Back