What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-18 Uniform Thread

Corn getting new unis. Looks like they're going back to mesh (at least temporarily) to celebrate some **** that happened 20 years ago. I feel dirty.

Hey Tatanka? wasn't it Tatanka that did the schedule / Uni combos last season? that was fun and very informative - are we doing that again?

Last edited:
Navy with some new threads. UA is doing a great job so far this year.

DGTmHePU0AEMV5S.jpg

DGTmHeRU0AAxH6J.jpg

Is this as horrible as I think it is? I mean, the elements aren't bad when looked at alone. Helmet is ok. Jersey's ok. Pants are ok. But does anyone think these 3 items go together and make an actual uniform? I suppose the pants and helmet go together. o_O

Is this as horrible as I think it is? I mean, the elements aren't bad when looked at alone. Helmet is ok. Jersey's ok. Pants are ok. But does anyone think these 3 items go together and make an actual uniform? I suppose the pants and helmet go together. o_O

Meh. Not the worst. The shirt being lighter is kind of odd.

I kinda like it, but I admit that it would look way better if the black/gray parts of the jersey matched those on the helmet/pants.

The list of teams wearing black continues to grow...
Miami

NCSt

Minnesota

Rutgers

North Texas

And in Maryland's annual attention grab, they are doing this which is somehow better than previous disasters...

DIBGOITUMAAZpUb.jpg

DIBGOITUwAEZFwV.jpg

DIBGOIUVwAEmQMM.jpg

Each piece of this uniform was designed by childhood cancer survivors at Doernbecher in a partnership with the Nike Design Team and some current athletes at UO. Pretty awesome project and not a bad looking set.

Last edited:
Isn't the purpose of a uniform to identify the group that you represent?

That seems to be lost on a lot of schools and uniform designers.

Back