What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Colorado Roster (with 2018 commits)

giphy.gif

Good job, good effort @mdelpizzo_1
Thanks I try.

This may have been already answered somewhere, but what are we looking for signing numbers this year?

I must have missed something. We show we are still targeting 2 more recruits minimum and our current class size is 5 larger than the outgoing Seniors.
What other players are leaving from attrition? Oliver is headed to the NFL but aren't we also getting back Falo? We also just added Ray to make the incoming 6 larger. Do we have a couple GS candidates in the group? Thanks for the help.

I must have missed something. We show we are still targeting 2 more recruits minimum and our current class size is 5 larger than the outgoing Seniors.
What other players are leaving from attrition? Oliver is headed to the NFL but aren't we also getting back Falo? We also just added Ray to make the incoming 6 larger. Do we have a couple GS candidates in the group? Thanks for the help.
Don't know.

Numbers have a way of working themselves out, though.

iirc, last year we had 88 or 89 after signing day and ended up with 83 scholarship players for the 2017 season.

Don't know.

Numbers have a way of working themselves out, though.

iirc, last year we had 88 or 89 after signing day and ended up with 83 scholarship players for the 2017 season.
It's as if the staff knows the rules on how many scholarship players they can have on the roster in a given year, and have a plan when they accept more commitments than they have spots currently available. Lol, I always find it odd when fans get worked up over these numbers.

It's as if the staff knows the rules on how many scholarship players they can have on the roster in a given year, and have a plan when they accept more commitments than they have spots currently available. Lol, I always find it odd when fans get worked up over these numbers.
actually MM is quite good at this aspect of his coaching duties. Better than in our past

Can we update the Roster with commits and transfers?
I'll do it for what you're looking for when I get around to making a "2018 Colorado Roster with 2019 Commits" thread. Probably happen after signing day when we make 2019 the active year, move 2018 to the Archive sub, and add 2021 to the Futures sub. I'll take a few minutes now to update the commits in this thread's OP, though.

Back