What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

KU fans think today could be a big day. There will be a couple of flights they are going to be tracking. Who knows... If anything their Flight Tracker thread has become epic.
Not sure if you have to have a 247 Sports sub or not to follow but here it is....
https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103723/Contents/Flight-Tracker-124204558/?Page=150

OT: i tried reading some of that.....hate the format of the board with the ads spliced in.....tough scrolling but really i accidentally looked at the basketball recruiting and news at the top of the board and got angry/bad memories (mostly)....had to bail out.....forgot about all that.....frickin' Kansas.

pretty funny joke about meth and Topeka in there somewhere i saw. ha ha.

You're not really asking, are you?
giphy.gif

meanwhile KU fans are following these flights -
Wheeler, KS to Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge to Topeka
Scottsdale to Lawrence

meanwhile KU fans are following these flights -
Wheeler, KS to Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge to Topeka
Scottsdale to Lawrence
Latest tracker has the plane going into the Sarasota area. Has started speculation on Koetter.

31 minutes ago

I was just told that we WILL have a new football coach today! This comes from a BMD that would know.
Relax gentleman and enjoy the day. Long has got his man.

take with a grain of salt but this was posted on KU board-
I swear if they get Miles I'll be pissed..
they also think coach gets introduced at the OU at KU football game at half (wouldn't that be awkward?)

Jayhawks are getting nervous. Sounds like the flights are falling apart. There is one going from Centennial to BTR.
I think I'd be more excited if that plane was going from JeffCO instead.

Jayhawks are getting nervous. Sounds like the flights are falling apart. There is one going from Centennial to BTR.
I think I'd be more excited if that plane was going from JeffCO instead.
The best part of all of the flight tracking is that it’s so episodic that the people doing it have no idea what normal flight traffic looks like.

Post Louisville Update:

Filled jobs:

Louisville- Jeff Brohm jumps ship from Purdue. (h/t SewallBeach) No official announcement yet.

Open jobs:

BGSU- Mike Jinks the first casualty (h/t Mtn.)
Maryland- DJ Dirkin gets the hook for just one dead player, can you believe it? (h/t SewallBeach)
KU- Beaty out (h/t TSchek), Les Miles in play (h/t nik) Leavitt, and or Dan Enos (h/t onealcd). DJ Durkin was considered and discarded, apparently. KU boards alive with pleasure, speculating on flights to and from Kansas. Some say announcement soon. Les Miles? Jedd Fisch? Dirk Koetter? Stay tuned.

Secondary Market:

Purdue- Brohm leaves for Louisville.

Possibles:

USC- Helton on thin ice, Jack Del Rio rumors (h/t onealcd)
UCONN- Edsall not winning
CU- Channel 7 says he is gone at the end of the year. RG announces no decision made, AB goes into mini-meltdown mode.
Rutgers- Chris Ash
Illinois- Lovie Smith
UNC- Larry Fedora
Okie Lite- The Mullet man
GT- Paul Johnson (h/t ahoelsken)
KjSU- Snydley may hang it up (h/t ahoelsken)

Other news:
Malzahn will stay apparently. (h/t TSchek)
DJ Durkin to get a $5MM buyout.

Back