What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

So is Les the new coach at ku? the ku fans sure thank that is who is getting off the plane

The carousel is spinning, and spinning at an increasing rate.

Methinks the early signing deadline is driving this. So, if RG makes a move, I look for it to be a quickdraw.

The Mad Hatter waits for no man. (I don't know why but that strikes me funny)

Has the damn Kansas plane landed yet? Someone go over to the KS board and find out what they're saying while I crack another beverage.

Last edited:
If he's not introduced as KU's coach by tomorrow then I would think that it's safe to assume that he's our next head coach.

My only question with Miles is how much does he have left. If he's still hungry and motivated I'm just fine with CU hiring him.

My only question with Miles is how much does he have left. If he's still hungry and motivated I'm just fine with CU hiring him.

I think he’s fresh, motivated, and a bit pissed off from being fired and forgotten!
I asked the question about his relationship with Bill Mac and never got an answer. Maybe there is motivation to rekindle what Mac1 started for the old coach!

Has the damn Kansas plane landed yet? Someone go over to the KS board and find out what their saying while I crack another beverage.

An Uber driver that no one believes tweeted that two passengers confirmed Les was staying at a hotel in town, but another ‘source’ confirmed that he hasn’t been seen at the hotel. Someone named BryBry that they all hate is waking to the hotel and periscoping to see if he’s there. They’re speculating he’s announced at the basketball game tomorrow. Also have a couple other flights they’re keeping an eye on tomorrow but most seem convinced he snuck into town or near by and will pop up tmrw.

Also not sure if it’s been mentioned but they seem legitimately convinced either their AD or aviation director joined their board and is feeding them clues via poetry and video game references.
DB0E54CC-34B3-4688-93D8-B72467BCDBCD.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's an interesting thought, what if it's Purdue that's hired Les? With that big 10 tv money they could easily pay him $5 mil a year. Gonna be CU, KU, or PU.

I don't get why this buyout makes him more "marketable" or more willing to take a job. It makes no impact whatsoever to the next university what he was being paid from LSU. The only thing I could think of is if his buyout had some clause in it that he couldn't coach for a team that had LSU on its schedule during the remaining term. Looking at their future schedules there isn't any teams outside the SEC that have apparent openings: Texas, UCLA, Utah State, Army, and New Mexico.

If this were the case then an SEC team would make the most sense: Vanderbilt is the most rumored to probably be in the coaching hunt.

What am I missing that this makes him more likely to take a job now?

Back