What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

Damn WVU getting ****ed hard here late in the game.
Yeah that is pretty rough spot for them; they already lost Spavital to Texas State (maybe they make a play for him ala Hurricane style?).

There are still a few really good candidates out there:
Greg Schiano (Ohio State DC), Neal Brown (Troy HC), and Seth Littrell (North Texas HC). Outside chance they go after Kingsbury but I would doubt it.

Also, I wonder if Temple would take Al Golden back?

We can always go grab wickine if that is the case.
Don’t you think Wickline will go to Houston?
After the huge salary to Helgerson, I wonder what is left for the staff.
I want Kap to stay with CU. Wickline, Miami’s Searels, or the current Houston OL coach Clement wouldn’t be a bad consulation prize, but I’m really excited to seem Johnson and Kap put together an actual offense.

I think it’s the wrong time to make an expansion move. I’d wait till it was closer to the TV deal renewals to see if more extensive movement / mergers are going to be possible.

You sure about that? I believe he was on an initial HC type contract and OU was getting one of the best deals in college FB with annual pay in the $2Ms.

This is his second pay increase. But then we both know a school like OU won't lose a coach it'd like to keep over money.

Last edited:
Houston is begging to go P5
Larry Scott wake the f up!!!

Feels like the right time to start talking about adding a Houston to the conference!!! ... Houston is committed.

The top 3 programs in the Texas TV market are UTerus, tA&M, and OU. Were not getting those. So who is #4&5 in terms of the broadest appeal in the bigger TV markets (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio)? Baylor? Houston & TCU? TT? A dramatic TV audience size increase is key.

The top 3 programs in the Texas TV market are UTerus, tA&M, and OU. Were not getting those. So who is #4&5 in terms of the broadest appeal in the bigger TV markets (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio)? Baylor? Houston & TCU? TT? A dramatic TV audience size increase is key.

**** Baylor and TCU. Houston and TT.

Houston and Notre Dame (ADDITIVE!!!). I was looking for a thread that discusses conference expansion, do we have any of those?

It wouldn't surprise me if Kelly made the jump to the NFL and he's approaching the upper limit of how long coaches typically stay at ND

Last edited:
Back