What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 NCAA tournament thread

Graham had to leap 3 or 4 horizontal feet to contact a defender at the end of first half, so the officials rewarded him with 3 free throws for the reverse flop. kansas 33-26 at the half.

I'm 100% so far. Which means nothing since I went chalk with these. My first upset pick is Loyola-Chicago over Miami.

100%. Picked Miami and Ohio st. I feel like I'm gonna regret my Ohio st pick. Upset city tjere

I'm getting very frustrated with the NBA crew in the studio. If CBS/Turner doesn't want to have college basketball people who know wtf they're talking about doing the analysis, they should give up the broadcast rights. You'd think they would have made a field pivot once they saw how badly their Selection Sunday show came off. This is ridiculous, atrocious, an insult to CBB fans.

I'm getting very frustrated with the NBA crew in the studio. If CBS/Turner doesn't want to have college basketball people who know wtf they're talking about doing the analysis, they should give up the broadcast rights. You'd think they would have made a field pivot once they saw how badly their Selection Sunday show came off. This is ridiculous, atrocious, an insult to CBB fans.

Is it wrong that I prefer their stupidity to Seth Davis?

Is it wrong that I prefer their stupidity to Seth Davis?

But Reggie Miller is the worst. Can't stand him calling NBA games, can't stand him calling Tournament games. He made a joke about being the best actor or something in a game this morning and it just elicited silence from Kevin Harlan. So Bad.

The South Dakota State-Ohio St game is a lot of fun so far. I like C-Webb on the color.

But Reggie Miller is the worst. Can't stand him calling NBA games, can't stand him calling Tournament games. He made a joke about being the best actor or something in a game this morning and it just elicited silence from Kevin Harlan. So Bad.

The South Dakota State-Ohio St game is a lot of fun so far. I like C-Webb on the color.

Oh Reggie Miller doesn't count. That's a given.

That play Loyola ran to get the 3 to tie it at 60 was a masterpiece.

Back