What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 NCAA tournament thread

Pac-12 refs take note... 22 fouls total so far in this Ohio St-SDSU game.

I'm getting very frustrated with the NBA crew in the studio. If CBS/Turner doesn't want to have college basketball people who know wtf they're talking about doing the analysis, they should give up the broadcast rights. You'd think they would have made a field pivot once they saw how badly their Selection Sunday show came off. This is ridiculous, atrocious, an insult to CBB fans.

Barkley? Lol Nik I don't watch him to learn about basketball-I watch him expecting to be entertained. I'd rather deal with this than ESPN's band of goofballs........about the only two I can listen to are Walton and Dave Pasch.

As this NC State Seton Hall game winds down, it's time for my annual complaint. It is incredibly dumb that there is any point during the first two days of the tournament that there is not basketball being played. The first game of the evening should've tipped off by now.

Gotta let people get to the window and put some bets in first!

As this NC State Seton Hall game winds down, it's time for my annual complaint. It is incredibly dumb that there is any point during the first two days of the tournament that there is not basketball being played. The first game of the evening should've tipped off by now.

I thought SDSU was going to do it after that 10-0 run.

Then that kid from OSU gets a 4 point play.

I was so close to picking SFA over TTU but was too much of a pvssy to pull the trigger.

Only about half the games so far have been interesting. Hopefully the evening and night games pick it up.

Yup, was at a bar all day with co-workers and the only close games were Loyola and the UNCG game. Other than that it was a pretty nondescript afternoon. Also, Rhode Island-OU was a good one, I don't know how that shot didn't go at the end of regulation but in the end URI got the win anyway.

Buffalo can't miss, but they're only up 4.

Probably not a good sign.

My conference loyalties are torn ... two conferences to which I have alumnus ties, and that I believe were given no respect in the NCAA selection committee process.

That being said ...

**** the d i c k c h a r d s!! Go Bulls and the Mighty MAC!!

UVA isn't getting out of the first weekend. That's my prediction on them every year. Such an off-putting brand of basketball.

My conference loyalties are torn ... two conferences to which I have alumnus ties, and that I believe were given no respect in the NCAA selection committee process.

That being said ...

**** the d i c k c h a r d s!! Go Bulls and the Mighty MAC!!

Yeah, I have no conference loyalties when it comes the Chards or Oregon. **** them both.

Especially now that we know that UA cheats like no other, and doesn't seem to give a **** who knows it.

Back