What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

Since Lady Gaga bailed out on the halftime show, looks like the Sheep are having a hard time selling tickets to their home opener with Hawaii.
upload_2018-8-14_15-53-18.png

I was thinking that I might pop up there and catch the game, but tickets start at $41. I can see goats frolic at the petting zoo for under $5.

Since Lady Gaga bailed out on the halftime show, looks like the Sheep are having a hard time selling tickets to their home opener with Hawaii.
View attachment 26458

I was thinking that I might pop up there and catch the game, but tickets start at $41. I can see goats frolic at the petting zoo for under $5.
work buddy and I were talking last Friday about going to this game. I predict that on game day in FoCo, we find tix <= $10 each.

currently $23 + fees on Stubhub, $40 on Craigslist

work buddy and I were talking last Friday about going to this game. I predict that on game day in FoCo, we find tix <= $10 each.

Yeah, I'm expecting the AD to fire sale them or give them away to students by the end of next week.

If you think getting tickets now is easy wait until after they have lost to us and Arky. Throw in a couple conference losses and by the end of the year people will be giving away tickets. Not going out on a limb with this, the same pattern has played out repeatedly over many seasons up there. Having a nice shiny new stadium isn't going to instantly change that about their fans.

Congrats! The Buffs are the best football team in the State of Colorado by a slim margin.

Watch out for that team from Fort Collins.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-team-in-each-state-entering-the-2018-season/
cool-story-bro-now-gtfo-of-here.jpg

Looks like the lambs are going to be pretty good this year....according to some whack job at the mountain west wire

Congrats on the sex
You have to be from Iowa to come up with that one.
Currently, the top ten egg producing states (ranked by number of layers represented in thousands) are:
  • Iowa – 53,044.
  • Ohio –27,869.
  • Indiana – 26,491.
  • Pennsylvania – 24,244.
  • California –16,261.
  • Texas – 14,786.
  • Michigan – 12,646.
  • Minnesota – 9,982.

You have to be from Iowa to come up with that one.
Currently, the top ten egg producing states (ranked by number of layers represented in thousands) are:
  • Iowa – 53,044.
  • Ohio –27,869.
  • Indiana – 26,491.
  • Pennsylvania – 24,244.
  • California –16,261.
  • Texas – 14,786.
  • Michigan – 12,646.
  • Minnesota – 9,982.
This is kind of a dumb post.

Back