What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

I’m surprised there’s not a conspiracy thread on their fansites discussing how CU supporters made bobo feel sick so he would miss crucial prep ahead of their annual loss to Colorado.
You're not far off. They believe they'll win not because of talent, scheme or effort. They're predicting a win based on karma.

You're not far off. They believe they'll win not because of talent, scheme or effort. They're predicting a win based on karma.
images

Montez looks huge
Haha. I’m pretty certain part of that is an optical illusion because of the camera lens. If you look, Chev also looks way bigger than most of the players. But no denying that Montez is well put together dude.

upload_2018-8-23_10-36-4.png
So, Fubo TV free trial for the CSU game, wait a week, get Sling TV Blue + Sports for $30/mo. That takes us through game 4. Will need to add Sling Orange if any games show up on ESPN. Or, just get Sling O+B for the football season for $45/mo and get more games than I need or want.

Edit: start the free trial Saturday to watch CSU's opener and our opener during the free trial period.

View attachment 26552
So, Fubo TV free trial for the CSU game, wait a week, get Sling TV Blue + Sports for $30/mo. That takes us through game 4. Will need to add Sling Orange if any games show up on ESPN. Or, just get Sling O+B for the football season for $45/mo and get more games than I need or want.

Edit: start the free trial Saturday to watch CSU's opener and our opener during the free trial period.

No such thing as more football than you need or want

View attachment 26552

I tried DirectvNow and it was trash. A ton of latency issues and a lag whenever you changed channels.
i just switched to Sling Blue/Orange for a 14 day free trial and it works way better.
It's $40 with the Orange/Blue plan and $!0 for the sports package which includes Pac12. I also added DVR for $5 so it will be $55/month total.

https://csurams.com/news/2018/8/21/...breakdown-how-csu-will-line-up-vs-hawaii.aspx

LT: Redshirt freshman (1) Barry Wesley
NT: True freshman (1) Devin Phillips, a four-star recruit and member of the ESPN300 list last year, is the starter... Another newcomer, JUCO transfer (2) Damion Dickens, is the backup.
RCB: True freshman (1) Rashad Ajayi
LCB: (1) V.J. Banks, a graduate transfer from Rice, will start at cornerback week 1.
KR: Redshirt freshman (1) Marcus McElroy
LS: True freshman (1) Ross Reiter

CSU AD: Colorado State, CU sign agreement to continue Rocky Mountain ... the “Rocky Mountain Showdown,” in the 2023 and 2024 seasons

I tried DirectvNow and it was trash. A ton of latency issues and a lag whenever you changed channels.
i just switched to Sling Blue/Orange for a 14 day free trial and it works way better.
It's $40 with the Orange/Blue plan and $!0 for the sports package which includes Pac12. I also added DVR for $5 so it will be $55/month total.
Ah, thanks, I assumed the sports package was still $5.

Also, I know the DVR isn't available on all channels - do you know if it's available for the channels likely to have games?

Would not be surprised if he trots out against CU in a week. I think they are trying everything they can to get him playing as soon as possible.
I think they are desperate to have him back as one of the top 2 for sure, no doubt. Are they desperate to make him the #1? Anyone's guess.

You got to have a backup ready, and the other backup is really really green.

Back