What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

thunderstorm-looking weather down Denver direction from here in Marshall Mesa/South Boulder.... Hopefully no impact by kickoff?

Well, here we go. Lambs on lamb-nation are boring me. Seems like they finally know their place. Unfortunately, I still get a little nervous about this one. I long for the days when I didn’t give this game a second thought.

So the end of the Syracuse game is nowhere in sight. Damn it.

I just turned it on. Was it delayed or something? How have they been playing for two and a half hours and still early in the 3rd? They better have an alternate channel for the start of our game.

I just turned it on. Was it delayed or something? How have they been playing for two and a half hours and still early in the 3rd? They better have an alternate channel for the start of our game.

I have no idea. We have 8+ minutes left in the third quarter. Come on.

dammit. i've got me bourbon in hand. i am ready. **** william madison to hell in a carriage driven by syracuse.

where is my ****ing game. we're prepped, pre-gamed, and in the ****ing zone.

The fact that they haven’t figure out how to end a college football game anywhere near 3.5 hours is infuriating at times like these. NFL doesn’t have this issue, why can’t the NCAA fix it?

Back