What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Season Prediction Thread

How many wins this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaximus

Club Member
Club Member
Here's your chance. Post your season win loss prediction below and prepare to be judged as idiotic or prophetic.

I'll go 1st.... I'm predicting breakout. 10 wins.

I can make a case for us to win 10 games (losing to USC and Wash) and it's plausible if we get some serious momentum like in 2016.

But this year, It depends on how good Montez and our offense can be. We have more talent than 2016 and will need to put up big point totals to win.

We will be a middle of the PAC 12 defense. Decent against the pass and not against the run. We don't play Oregon and Stanford so our schedule helps us there.
10 wins COULD happen. Then again so could 2.

Gotta smash the Rammies first.

Last edited:
CSU-W They are worse than last year, plain and simple.

Nebraska-W Scott is a really good coach, but that doesn’t change the fact that their athletes on defense just aren’t there talent wise.

UNH-W no explanation, show up and take care of business

UCLA-W Chip will need a year or two to get his type of athlete.

ASU-W Herm Edwards

USC-L JT Daniels is the real deal this team challenges Washington for best in the PAC

Washington-L Peterson coached team, very talented, they do what they do best as of recent, win.

OSU-W just not a good team right now

Arizona-L Khalil Tate makes us look silly with our run D not quite being up to the challenge.

WSU-W QB situation is dire, don’t think they have as much talent as past years.

Utah-L this team could potentially challenge SC for the south. Offense is going to be good and their defense will reload as usual.

Cal-W Wilcox is a good coach, but they aren’t there yet.

9-4 with a bowl win

Last edited:
I’m going big and unreasonable with my prediction:

We beat CSU, lose to Nebraska then beat NH, UCLA (barely), ASU and we get our first win over USC ever. Washington smokes us (again) something like 30-17 but it wasn’t close. OSU is easy, Arizona is a loss as Tate kills us, again. That leaves WSU, Utah and Cal. We beat WSU, we beat Utah and lose in a shootout to Cal.

8-4

CSU-W They are worse than last year, plain and simple.

Nebraska-W Scott is a really good coach, but that doesn’t change the fact that their athletes on defense just aren’t there talent wise.

UNH-W no explanation, show up and take care of business

UCLA-W Chip will need a year or two to get his type of athlete.

ASU-W Herm Edwards

USC-L JT Daniels is the real deal this team challenges Washington for best in the PAC

Washington-L Peterson coached team, very talented, they do what they do best as of recent, win.

OSU-W just not a good team right now

Arizona-L Khalil Tate makes us look silly with our run D not quite being up to the challenge.

WSU-W QB situation is dire, don’t think they have as much talent as past years.

Utah-L this team could potentially challenge SC for the south. Offense is going to be good and their defense will reload as usual.

Cal-W Wilcox is a good coach, but they aren’t there yet.

8-5 with a bowl win
You mean 9-4 with a bowl win?

I'm less worried about Khalil Tate this year. We have much more speed on defense to spy him.

I am very concerned about defending short yardage runs, goal line and the power run.

Six.

7-5: 25 percent
6-6: 60 percent
5-7: 15 percent

Why? OL. And to some degree DL.

UCLA and Cal are critical.

Subject to upgrade if OL unites as a unit.

All depends on how our O line holds up. I’ll be optimistic and say 8-5 (bowl loss).

CSU-W
Nebraska-W
UNH-W
UCLA-W
ASU-W
USC-L
Washington-L
OSU-W
Arizona-L
WSU-W
Utah-L
Cal-W