What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Season Prediction Thread

How many wins this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welp.. Finally got one wrong.

These losses have been on the offense. I said the offense would be the reason why we could win 10 games. Shenault getting hurt killed us.

OSU averaged giving up over 50 per game. We put up 34 when we should have scored 60.
I’d argue it’s in our defensive secondary. Out O, as frustrating as it is to watch does score enough points to win. All the opposing O has to do is throw a ball rally deep with now actual specified route required and it equals a huge gain. Any throw past 5 yards equals completion.

Flattened toad games. Like every major opportunity the last 2.5 years. Can't rise up once and beat SC. Utah has beaten SC on the road more than MM has in his 6 years here. Won't defend or support him any longer.
And also road games.

It took you until OSU? You could see it coming during USC and UW. We had everything we needed to win those games and our lack of killer instinct lost those games. I know I got **** on for the “probably beat OSU and lose the rest comment”, but that was from watching this team against those last 2 toad games.
no. I seen it coming. I was hopeful we would get back to Boulder and win, the team would get some confidence going for the remainder of the season. After witnessing a totally shut down sideline. That brought on the reality of the situation.

Back