What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Season Prediction Thread

How many wins this year?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been saying 8/9 and still think it's possible, but 6 might be it. I think we beat Oregon st. arizona,cal are toss ups now and losses to utah and wazzu.
Wait, I said the same thing but got shot in the face.

My 7-5 prediction still looks about right ...I hold out hope they will steal a win from the group of Cal/AZ and go 8-4.

Still sticking with 8. We're going to look a lot better against OSU, Zona, and Cal. Not expecting home wins against Utah or WSU.

Picked 8 as well. Damnit, maybe we'll beat USC before I die. Washington too, considering they've won 9 straight now, I think? U$C is the one I want more than any of them, **** those peckerwoods.

I said 6-6 but it seems almost certain we're going to surpass that now. At this point I'd say we're going to go 8-4 with a win over OSU and then the games against WSU, Arizona, Utah and Cal all close to toss-up games and I think we split those 4.

After watching Wazzu & Utah yesterday I'll be tickled with a split at this point. Cal, OSU and Az are still available. 8-4 - 9-3. 2 over what I believed 7 wks ago.

So I will have to take a shower after this - but, Go asu... We need asu to beat usc this weekend.. That is the only remaining conference game I see where the trojan can lose.

So I will have to take a shower after this - but, Go asu... We need asu to beat usc this weekend.. That is the only remaining conference game I see where the trojan can lose.
UCLA is playing better now and they have talent. I could see that being competitive game. But yes, SC is down to 3rd string QB

With usc starting QB Daniels out this Saturday the odds of asu winning went up. We really need the asu victory and hopefully we win out. usc is favored by 6.5 and at home, but I am guessing the scum devils will be ready to get a win, after 2 losses in a row. They have had a long week to prepare due to last game was on thursday the 18th. question for me will asu be able to move the ball on offense.

Same same. And (vomit) go UCLA. That would help us a lot too. But we need to be careful with UCLA. They can sneak up without anyone paying attention.

NOT beating - Utah, WAZZU
Probably beat - OSU
Will lose at least one - Cal, Arizona
Doom and gloom after losing road games to USC and Washington. 1-1 in those games and we’re top 20 team nationally. Both and we’re top 7. So to our reactionary fans we are either top 20 at least, or absolutely terrible and might be lucky enough to beat Oregon State at home.

"Probably" beat OSU:ROFLMAO:
Full of the hyperbole tonight.
Yes. G’damnit!

Welp.. Finally got one wrong.

These losses have been on the offense. I said the offense would be the reason why we could win 10 games. Shenault getting hurt killed us.

OSU averaged giving up over 50 per game. We put up 34 when we should have scored 60.

We're not a very good football team. Eight games in and our best win is a close home victory over a team with a 4-4 record.

I am changing my prediction. 5. yep 5 wins. We seen them and that is all we have 5. We will not win another game. The mentality on that sideline Saturday was all I needed to see. We have won all the games we will this season.

I am changing my prediction. 5. yep 5 wins. We seen them and that is all we have 5. We will not win another game. The mentality on that sideline Saturday was all I needed to see. We have won all the games we will this season.
Yep. This team is toast. Arizona is going to roll this Friday and after beatdowns from very good WSU and Utah teams, the team will mail it in against Cal just like their last game last year. 5-7.

Interesting assessments. The team is better than the second half. They’ll win one or two more if the coaches don’t botch it for them.

Interesting assessments. The team is better than the second half. They’ll win one or two more if the coaches don’t botch it for them.
On paper, yes they are good enough to win one more. But I guarantee you that mentally this team is done.

yea, if You witnessed the sideline and especially right after the game was over. This team is done.

It took you until OSU? You could see it coming during USC and UW. We had everything we needed to win those games and our lack of killer instinct lost those games. I know I got **** on for the “probably beat OSU and lose the rest comment”, but that was from watching this team against those last 2 toad games.

Back