What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. I usually fire the first salvo to a Rammie friend (I know, sorry, he married a fellow Buff alum I used to date) and he tries to put on a brave face with some return smack.

Not this year.

They know what's coming Friday night. Bless their hearts lol.

FWIW, season ticket sales for CSU dropped by about 3K. I think they are stuck with Bobo through 2020.

Agree-I think they took that payday at Iowa in 2021 to help cover the costs of moving on from Bobo if they needed to after next year. I can't find the guarantee on it, but Iowa is paying Middle Tennessee $1.55M to come there this year. One would have to think CSU is getting a check in that neighborhood.

Last edited:
FWIW, season ticket sales for CSU dropped by about 3K. I think they are stuck with Bobo through 2020.
have you seen anything on CU's this year? i am expecting quite a dropoff next year with the schedule getting so much worse.

I know everyone is down on the defense, but what is the Pac 12 going to do to that unit if they give up 36 to CSU?

I think the Pac 12 will have as much fun with our defense as they will with Arizona's D after 45 points/6 turnovers to Hawaii......but the question is how many garbage points does Rammie get IMO?

I mean I think it could go a couple a ways. If the buffs are up a ton I wouldn’t mind them giving up 3 touchdowns in the fourth if it meant getting a ton of backups in there.
If our 2nd and 3rd team defenses give up 3 TD in a single quarter to a beaten CSU team, color me very concerned about the rest of the season.

80s Ram Fan over at Lamenation is totally talking smack. He's a tool that's been on the board for ages. He was the dick weed who started the whole
'Poster Gate' when BVP was QB.

80's and beer fight still at it? I don't have the fire I used to. Hell, I haven't really paid attention to the buffs the last month which is blasphemy. I hope they dont disappoint, my fandom is slowly dying.

Depth isn’t very good as it pertains to holding up and being competitive for the entire season of Pac 12 play if a few injuries pile up, but I would hope that guys like Trujillo, Luckett, Perry, Rakestraw and Lewis can hold their own against CSU. Same with Jash Allen, Rodman, Jordan, Doss, and any other rotational/backup type players.

I expected that response. I’ve been watching this game for a long time. I really don’t care what the fans do. Historically, when we are the most confident going into this game, we do the worst. Let’s hope that trend doesn’t hold true this year because this is probably as confident as I’ve ever been heading into this game.
You DO realize that "history" doesnt actually matter in college football, right? A whole new roster & coaching staff compared to the last time we lost to csu, what bearing does the past have on this current group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back