What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow.

So our new reality is that anyone we have who would be able to start for a more $ucce$$ful program will leave for his final year he wants to stay in college to use it for NFL draft audition while putting some extra money in his pocket.

I don't blame the players for making these decisions within the current rules & environment, it just sucks for most fan bases.

Wow.

So our new reality is that anyone we have who would be able to start for a more $ucce$$ful program will leave for his final year he wants to stay in college to use it for NFL draft audition while putting some extra money in his pocket.

I don't blame the players for making these decisions within the current rules & environment, it just sucks for most fan bases.

Yep, I don't care anymore. It's nice to finally be free from this joke of a program

Wow.

The ****tier part is that not only can we not come up with money for our 3d string OL like some programs, we can't even scrape enough together to pay our stars. It's stark.

I mean, maybe he's still here if our offense wasn't a total mess? He has NFL aspirations and caught 21 passes for 299 yards and 3 TDs last year. That's absolutely pathetic. And it's entirely a product of how **** our offense was. I don't blame him at all for going elsewhere where he can put up legit numbers.

You know NFL scouts were writing something along the lines of:

-good size/speed
-good hands
-bad production, product of offense?
-unknown how productive he'd be in a good offense

nobody is using a day 1-2 pick on 299 yards receiving

I get the NIL stuff is rough and could also play a role, but what did CU do to deserve this dude's final year?

I mean, maybe he's still here if our offense wasn't a total mess? He has NFL aspirations and caught 21 passes for 299 yards and 3 TDs last year. That's absolutely pathetic. And it's entirely a product of how **** our offense was. I don't blame him at all for going elsewhere where he can put up legit numbers.

-good size/speed
-good hands

I get the NIL stuff is rough and could also play a role, but what did CU do to deserve this dude's final year?
Agree with all of this.

Also think that some of these kids sit home over the Christmas break watching other teams that won enough games in a bowl game and think that would be a lot more fun than I am having now.

For most of these kids it probably isn't just one thing that makes the decision for them.

Combination of not being utilized, not having supporting talent around him, no cohesive plan for the offense to get better, losing, not being able to connect with an emotionally detached head coach, NIL, friends who play for programs that don't have these issues,

Amazing that we have anyone left except most of the guys we have left would have a problem finding another P5 program to take them.

This is no surprise. BRice is a legit WR1. When we focused on getting him targets in the offense, he caused major problems for our opponents. When we had a little win streak in the middle of the season, he was a major reason why. But, we have a dogshyt vision on offense and bumbled our treatment of a player who really should’ve had triple the production he had this year.

This is no surprise. BRice is a legit WR1. When we focused on getting him targets in the offense, he caused major problems for our opponents. When we had a little win streak in the middle of the season, he was a major reason why. But, we have a dogshyt vision on offense and bumbled our treatment of a player who really should’ve had triple the production he had this year.

prolific

Maybe we should have named a WR Coach within the last 15 days to help reassure your best WR about your plans.
Oh well, when you are already young, you might as well go younger

-good size/speed
-good hands

Who cares? He doesn't want to be here.

Gonzalez and Rice transferring out isn’t just a CU problem, it is a problem across college football. The current structure of the game is to have non top-10 teams become the minor league feeder programs for the top-10 programs.

Not under the current circumstances. I don’t blame him. Bad HC. Run first OC. No position coach.

You know damn well that those afe incidental reasons. He has proven he has the talent to play at a blue chip program where he will get superior NIL and NFL exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back