What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

Every spring clip I've seen shows the LB's 10-15 yards out of position, leaving the middle of the field open. Rew8nd of last year.
CP's friendship with Hart will impede this program from a winning tobthe level that he and we all want. It's alarming how incompetent he is
The drag route will drag this program down.

A recent WOM video showed him in shorts from an angle that made it look like he added some junk to the trunk. FTR I'm viewing from a strictly coaching analysis perspective, ahem.
Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

Questions/Thoughts after watching the scrimmage videos…

1. Where is Cormani?

2. Is Micah Welch going to get some run during the season? Looks like a legit mix of power and wiggle.

3. Inside linebacker is a real, real problem.

4. There is a big difference between making suggestions and making decisions. Is Livingston ready to make that jump?

5. From an eye test perspective, this is the best oline in years. Legit looking group through the 3’s. Can they play? Who knows, but they at least look the part.

6. It looks like Savion is holding a place for Seaton at left tackle. Such a smart way to handle things from a coaching perspective.

7. Not that it matters, but outside of 2, things work better with Staub than anyone else.

8. Like everything I’ve seen from Herman Smith and Quency Wiggins.

9. There is no way to know what is real and what isn’t based on what is put out, but given the content we get, we will not be out coaching anyone we play.

Last edited:
Questions/Thoughts after watching the scrimmage videos…

1. Where is Cormani?

2. Is Micah Welch going to get some run during the season? Looks like a legit mix of power and wiggle.

3. Inside linebacker is a real, real problem.

4. There is a big difference between making suggestions and making decisions. Is Livingston ready to make that jump?

5. From an eye test perspective, this is the best oline in years. Legit looking group through the 3’s. Can they play? Who knows, but they at least look the part.

6. It looks like Savion is holding a place for Seaton at left tackle. Such a smart way to handle things from a coaching perspective.

7. Not that it matters, but outside of 2, things work better with Staub than anyone else.

8. Like everything I’ve seen from Herman Smith and Quency Wiggins.

9. There is no way to know what is real and what isn’t based on what is put out, but given the content we get, we will not be out coaching anyone we play.
More importantly - What happened to poster #1 with all the insight and goodies?

Every spring clip I've seen shows the LB's 10-15 yards out of position, leaving the middle of the field open. Rew8nd of last year.
CP's friendship with Hart will impede this program from a winning tobthe level that he and we all want. It's alarming how incompetent he is
THIS. They're non-existent on most plays. I posted a week ago that it looks just like last season - LBs not getting back into coverage for sh!t and getting caught in the wrong gap or caught up in the wash every run play. Not good, Mav.

• Sad
Reactions: GRM
Back