What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

Those adult dipshits likely contribute 10x more NIL money than your "excited" kids.
Do I need to...
Is it even worth...
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Interesting that Hunter will be a slot CB

I'm guessing it's because of wanting to get McKinney and Cormani on the field at the same time

I have a lot of confidence in this secondary. If we can stop run enough that anything 3rd & 4+ is a definite passing down and we're able to pressure the QB when rushing 4, it's going to be damn difficult for an offense to be efficient in the passing game or avoid interceptions against us.

Called the Cooper news!

I agree with you Lama. I'm not sure Prime and CO have been totally definitive with who is in each group. I think with Hunter, McClain, and McKinney they feel pretty good at CB. McKinney has been the big surprise (I love his film), but should not be one as he had 7 tackles and v. Texas in B-12 championship game. I understand that McKinney has grown and is now like 6'2" 190. I'm not sure if Hodge is playing CB/S, I've heard nickle but he is 5'11" 195. Herman Smith same thing--6', 200: more a S size, but also played nickle last year. If they are in a pinch, I'm confident O. Cooper can move back to CB, if we need him. He is 6' 200 as well. I think he is coming back from an injury, given that he missed the last three games of the season.

I wish people will stop trolling McClain. I liked the video posted above--I take it class 1/2 full. He could be playing through an illness, injury or had youth problems (grades, etc...) that kept him off the field this Spring. If he pans out, he pans out--highly touted but is still small for Div I. From the video, he looks cut, is working out but still looks in the 175ish range. All of us have to remember, he is still a True-Soph (18-19yo) waiting for his growth spurt. Bigger guys have been brought in, however I still feel think he will find his way onto the field. I saw enough flashes last year for hope. I think those that pencil CM in as opposite-shut down corner to Hunter, are pie in the sky.

Back