What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

Our 2022 QB1 completed 44% of his passes for a 6 yard average with 7 TDs and 8 INTs.

We didn't have a RB go over 400 yards.

We didn't have a WR catch 25 passes.

We had the worst defense in the country.

But we're worse because we didn't maintain continuity to that?

(Calmly reminding myself that half the population has a sub-100 IQ and a good chunk of the rest are poorly educated, mentally ill or broken/fvcked up in some way. Must have patience with others. Serenity now. Serenity now. SERENITY NOW!!!)
I’ve said it before, Coach could drop the team off at the field Saturday morning and go review a breakfast place, and they would still be better that last year

Local play by play guy for Utah said buffs haven’t gotten better on the radio recently. I think just changing out guys that had learned in a losing culture makes them better. Getting mad and playing gritty rather than acquiescing to adversity is a hard thing to coach through. That said, culture matters. Coaching so many new mercenaries into a team is going to be a hard task. I’m looking forward to seeing how he does it.
The corner play in the spring game was something that has to be addressed or they are going to have to put up 40 every week.
I mean, if you take your words of wisdom from a guy on the radio in Utah
Mixed Martial Arts Idk GIF by UFC

Cherry Creek kid

and Arthur's (all conference 1989) son.

There's been talk about possible big donors. This man came up, while I was looking at stocks. Tandean Rustandy (Fin '87). he gave the Leeds B School $5 million in February.

He is founder, president, director and CEO of a $6.6 trillion dollar market cap company (nike is @ 200 billion), where insiders own 51% of the company. He lives in Indonesia - maybe we should start a men's soccer team.

Our 2022 QB1 completed 44% of his passes for a 6 yard average with 7 TDs and 8 INTs.

We didn't have a RB go over 400 yards.

We didn't have a WR catch 25 passes.

We had the worst defense in the country.

But we're worse because we didn't maintain continuity to that?

(Calmly reminding myself that half the population has a sub-100 IQ and a good chunk of the rest are poorly educated, mentally ill or broken/fvcked up in some way. Must have patience with others. Serenity now. Serenity now. SERENITY NOW!!!)
Well when you put it like THAT maybe we will be better.

There's been talk about possible big donors. This man came up, while I was looking at stocks. Tandean Rustandy (Fin '87). he gave the Leeds B School $5 million in February.

He is founder, president, director and CEO of a $6.6 trillion dollar market cap company (nike is @ 200 billion), where insiders own 51% of the company. He lives in Indonesia - maybe we should start a men's soccer team.

Unfortunately 6.6T Indonesian rupees isn’t worth as much in USD. That would be a 1/4 of the US GDP if it were in dollars

That’s about $450M US dollars FYI.

Here's an interesting one for OT depth. 4 to play 4. 6'7" 300 lbs with an 85" wingspan. Local kid for Utah who was a mid-range 3* but also had P5 offers to USC (visited), UVA, ASU, Minnesota, UA, Vandy, Oregon State and KU. Utah fans are being incredibly supportive this morning and raving about his character. I don't see any CU connection yet.

Here's my dumb complaint - any one else seeing the qualifier "but he doesn't have any stats against P5 teams" whenever CU picks up a player? I'm seeing it pop up more and more, and frankly, it's goddamn bull****. WE were a "P5" team last year, and stats against us didn't mean ****. I'll take Shedeur's bajillion touchdowns at the FCS level over Jeff Sims' 5 at the P5 level

Here's my dumb complaint - any one else seeing the qualifier "but he doesn't have any stats against P5 teams" whenever CU picks up a player? I'm seeing it pop up more and more, and frankly, it's goddamn bull****. WE were a "P5" team last year, and stats against us didn't mean ****. I'll take Shedeur's bajillion touchdowns at the FCS level over Jeff Sims' 5 at the P5 level
It’s because we’re public enemy #1. We could land Caleb Williams in the portal and they’d say he’s washed.

I’ve always thought in some ways we’re like the Raiders of CFB. We wear black, championship history, no one wants us to do well, loyal fan base.

Back