What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

Prime and the Buffs having breakfast on the rooftop.
Hmmm
White Goodman Reaction GIF

So Prime is in Boulder. Got it.

"Question- he hardly played at Alabama, does he really upgrade the room?"

-247 poster
To be fair, not all the Bama transfers pan out.

However, in the case of Robinson, there should be zero concern. Bama fans are saying he did really well in this spring in Bama and could be competing for second team if he stays.

If someone has capability to crack into Bama's second team, he is good enough to start for ANY pac 12 teams.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an apples to apples (let's say using 247 compost ranking) to put side by side the players we have coming in, recruit or transfer, vs the ones that have left?
I.e:
QB1 In QB1 Out
QB2 In QB2 Out

WR1 In WR1 Out

etc? I could be wrong, but i feel like one for one, the ones we have coming in are better than the ones leaving but I can't sort that kind of data.

Does anyone have an apples to apples (let's say using 247 compost ranking) to put side by side the players we have coming in, recruit or transfer, vs the ones that have left?
I.e:
QB1 In QB1 Out
QB2 In QB2 Out

WR1 In WR1 Out

etc? I could be wrong, but i feel like one for one, the ones we have coming in are better than the ones leaving but I can't sort that kind of data.
Seems like the 247 Board is calling you. Follow the light my son and be saved.

I.e:
QB1 In QB1 Out
QB2 In QB2 Out

WR1 In WR1 Out

Yes, Travis Hunter, Jimmy Horn, Xavier Weaver are all better than Jordan Tyson, MLC, and whoever was WR3 that left.

And yes, Travis Hunter, Cormani McClain, and Jahquez Robinson are all better than Nikko Reed, Josh Wiggins, and Jason Oliver

Shedeur is better than Lewis and Shrout

I.e:
QB1 In QB1 Out
QB2 In QB2 Out

WR1 In WR1 Out

Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Seems like the 247 Board is calling you. Follow the light my son and be saved.
Yeah, I can see all that. There just seem to be a lot folks on here that are interested in compiling that kind of stuff to make it easy to read for idiots like me. Just wondering if someone had it.

are the days of watching several slow undersized dbs trying to stay in the general vicinity of top end receivers finally over?

those plays have left a mark on me. ... especially at the end when some poor dude comes up to close after a 30 yard gain and either whiffs on the tackle, gets stiff armed into history, or manages to throw his undersized self in front of said WR, just well enough to cause the athlete to stumble and fall.

i'm haunted, i tell ya.

are the days of watching several slow undersized dbs trying to stay in the general vicinity of top end receivers finally over?

those plays have left a mark on me. ... especially at the end when some poor dude comes up to close after a 30 yard gain and either whiffs on the tackle, gets stiff armed into history, or manages to throw his undersized self in front of said WR, just well enough to cause the athlete to stumble and fall.

i'm haunted, i tell ya.
Awful CU DBs have evolved over time. Some say it started with the Jogger, Patrick Mahnke, who would track receivers stride for stride, but 5 yards behind them, into the end zone. 🫡

🏃🏼💨

Back