What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Questions: your predictions for the 2017 class

1. Which JUCO recruit will make the biggest impact in the 2017 season?
Edwards
2. Which prep recruit will make the biggest impact in the 2017 season?
Nixon
3. When we look back in 4 or 5 years, who will be the guy who had the best career?
Shenault
4. Who is most likely to become a team captain or win the Buffalo Heart Award?
Landman
5. Who is the "sleeper" recruit who is going to be the biggest surprise?
Wells

1) Edwards, this is a slam dunk, he will start.
2) Nixon
3 Moretti
4)lytle
5) wells or Sami. No one is really a sleeper here?

I would say lock down CB since there is so much press coverage.
I'm somewhat torn, but think I lean that way as well. I ask because I think Chris Miller could play anywhere in our secondary and might be the most athletic guy we have back there, as a true freshman. I'm not sure who takes TT's spot in 2017, and that's a pretty vital position that almost requires supreme athleticism, which I don't think Lagunda or Moeller possess, and I don't think Fisher is that guy either.

I'm somewhat torn, but think I lean that way as well. I ask because I think Chris Miller could play anywhere in our secondary and might be the most athletic guy we have back there, as a true freshman. I'm not sure who takes TT's spot in 2017, and that's a pretty vital position that almost requires supreme athleticism, which I don't think Lagunda or Moeller possess, and I don't think Fisher is that guy either.
I'm not sure though, TT definitely wasn't the fastest guy on the field but he was smart as hell, had good ball skills was one of the hardest hitters on the team. I don't think Fisher brings the same physicality but as evident in the Wazzou game he can tackle and I would think he is faster than TT. I am just worried because TT was so good when the ball was in the air because of his size, length and leaping ability, sort of like the anti-Crawley.

I'm not sure though, TT definitely wasn't the fastest guy on the field but he was smart as hell, had good ball skills was one of the hardest hitters on the team. I don't think Fisher brings the same physicality but as evident in the Wazzou game he can tackle and I would think he is faster than TT. I am just worried because TT was so good when the ball was in the air because of his size, length and leaping ability, sort of like the anti-Crawley.
TT plays with ridiculous football speed, though. One of the most positive comments about him from the NFL guys is his range and closing abilities. Some of that is him being smart and diagnosing things quickly, but he still plays so fast.

For sure. Bakh is maybe that tall.

But I really think that Haigler has locked down RT for the next 3 seasons. And after this year, I kind of expect Miller to take over LT for the next 2.

I really think that Moretti is at OG for a while. But you never know.

I dunno, Haigler seems like a good fit at LT and Moretti seems like a natural RT.

1. Which JUCO recruit will make the biggest impact in the 2017 season?

2. Which prep recruit will make the biggest impact in the 2017 season?

3. When we look back in 4 or 5 years, who will be the guy who had the best career?

4. Who is most likely to become a team captain or win the Buffalo Heart Award?

5. Who is the "sleeper" recruit who is going to be the biggest surprise?

Love this now 2 years ago to look at what people think, predict and then what really happens to 18-21 year olds.

Back