What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Advanced Stats and CU - 2016 Edition

How is Baylor ranked in front of us when every individual category that are substantially behind us? I clearly don't know how to read that page.

Edit - unless that is still last year's impact?

How is Baylor ranked in front of us when every individual category that are substantially behind us? I clearly don't know how to read that page.

Edit - unless that is still last year's impact?
Yup. Even if it's a small percentage, it matters quite a bit when bailer was ~20th preseason and we were something like ~75th.

ESPN FPI has us as the favorite in every game the rest of the way now, a 60% chance to win the south and a 20% chance to win the conference. We are the 15th ranked team in FPI and the only two teams we lost to were Michigan (2) and USC (13).

upload_2016-10-17_8-58-28.png

My bad. That's the last one. He goes on ignore. Thanks for the tip that should have been obvious to me.
I couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about and even went back over the last few pages to see what I missed. Forgot I put that troll on ignore. What a glorious feature that is! He is here to do nothing but try to piss true fans off. I highly recommend the "ignore" feature. It's not as good as having the power to ban, but it's what most of us have. Use it!

CU is #21, #2 in the Pac. USC 28th.

Advanced stats guys taking notice of CU.

SBN.png

and wowwww, take a gander. Favored BY SEVEN OR MORE IN EVERY GAME THE REST OF THE WAY... ****, that doesn't even do it justice.
SBN2.png
Take a look at the conference record probability. 20% chance we run the table (!!). MORE THAN 50% chance (!!!!!) we only lose one more, which is a near guarantee of a south division title.

PFF continues their Sefo love from last season:

(remember, Sefo throws a couple balls into the dirt every game on WR screens - so wow).

Good fun here.

Who is next?? we have had a different player star in each game. Fields, Bobo, Ross, Montez, Lindsay, Sefo, Witherspoon, Laguda, Awuzie, Gilbert, (etc).. not dishing on anyone and trying not to leave anyone out - but this is a true "Team". All getting it done.

Back