What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alex Lewis transferring to Neb

There never was a rivalry. CU sucked and will continue to suck for years to come. Look at the record of the Huskers vs. Buffs, it is one sided.

All CSU fans argue that CU is their rival but the record between the two schools is just as lopsided as well.

So sad that shuckster trolls are so desperate for the attention of Buffs fans. Kind of puts the lie to their declarations of no rivalry. At any rate, glad their team is gone to be fodder for the better of the big 10 teams. Too bad their little trolls are unable to move forward.

Last edited:
So sad that shuckster trolls are so desperate for the attention of Buffs fans. Kind of puts the lie to their declarations of no rivalry. At any rate, glad their team is gone to be fodder for the better big 10 teams. Too bad their little trolls are unable to move forward.
Seriously. If there was no rivalry these corn****ers wouldn't still be here almost three years after the conference switch.

I feel the need to be here to keep you in your place.

If my place was Nebraska I would probably use meth to try to forget about it to, like so many there. Sad to think that there is a place that is so completely pathetic that their entire identity as a state is based on a bunch of 18-24 year old mercinaries, mostly from other places, who come to play football.

I feel the need to be here to keep you in your place.

You mean this place?

colorado_bells_sept22_2.jpg

Works for me. I have a great need to keep you in your place as well.
050128_maure_hmed_6a.grid-6x2.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6879097/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/whats-stench-pile-cow-manure/#.UZA2d8qyKHQ

Lewis is only halfway there...beating up a teammate's girlfriend will complete his journey to the Husker-hood.

Beating up his girlfriend and throwing her down a flight of stairs..... Maybe Alex can share a cell with Lawrence

Gotta say it...mom's kinda hot. Makes Pelini in that shot look even more like a moron.

Pellini always looks like a moron, there's no "more" about it!

Mom's "hot"? YGTBK! You been in solitary for a year or so? Mom looks like she has all of 3 IQ points on Bo.

Didn't watch the video, can only assume it involves some sheep and corncobs that want no part of the action. **** you cornholers.

I must say if Alex was actually defending Webb in a bar I gained newfound respect for him. You would expect that (or hope for it) up to a point anyway (not to the point of assault) from a current teammate but someone who just left Colorado to join one of our hated rivals? The last thing I would have thought Alex would do now would be to risk his Nebraska scholarship to defend J. Webb.

not that I want to be the voice of reason here..... I think you Buff fans are getting to worked up over this. players transfer all the time, its part of the current generation's make up. Its all about facilities and swag and special occasion uniforms and xbox's in the locker room. This kid went thru more than a couple coaching staffs at CU. you will lose the "me first" kids during any transition anymore, NU is running at a 30 percent of scholie players not finishing at NU, I think the BCS average is like 28%. This will open up a scholie for your rebuild, this wasnt going to be the Buffs year anyway right? so roll another legalized smoke and chill.

funny, reading this thread it was almost like the old days here..... still miss em. peace out.

Re: Arrests last night? J Webb and A Lewis

It does paint a confusing picture. Guess I can't be mad anymore, if he was defending Webb. Dammit, it was so easy before that.

Arrests last night? J Webb and A Lewis

Sounds like Webb was just trying to break the fight up

I'm just happy to get an arrest report that involves an injured/backup QB that we're not depending on, and a kid who's already transferred. When somebody posted a vague question about this on buffscoop Saturday morning, I was expecting the worst.

I'm just happy to get an arrest report that involves an injured/backup QB that we're not depending on, and a kid who's already transferred. When somebody posted a vague question about this on buffscoop Saturday morning, I was expecting the worst.

Same. Given our luck, I figured Connor Wood, Paul Richardson, Christian Powell, Derrick Webb, Kenneth Crawley, and CUD all went down to the local pub for a beverage and threw down with JRK's frat resulting in CU disbanding the football team.

Awesome to see that the Denverpost.com seems to think that a drunken college fight is THE most important story in the State of Colorado right now. I assume that's why its the number one story on the front page of the site right now. God I hate the local media. I'm sure there will be an in-depth 9WantsToKnow story with Soicher as well since the only time they say anything about the Buffs is when someone gets in trouble. The only media guy from any of the major outlets that I can actually stand is Lombardi (who coincidentally seems to be the only one of the TV guys with with any legit CU contacts).

Last edited:
Is it just me or does mom look sort of like the chick flipping off the NBA player from a few days ago....

And yes, Bo looks like an idot. Is the guy congenitally incapable of closing his mouth?

I must say if Alex was actually defending Webb in a bar I gained newfound respect for him. You would expect that (or hope for it) up to a point anyway (not to the point of assault) from a current teammate but someone who just left Colorado to join one of our hated rivals? The last thing I would have thought Alex would do now would be to risk his Nebraska scholarship to defend J. Webb.

First and foremost, when guys have been out getting liquored up, they rarely have foresight to consider their scholarship would be jeopardized by a fight.
Second, it's NU. They don't do that.
Thirdly, I'm sure Alex is feeling a bit like an outcast, but he has friends on the team. Nothing shows your friends that you're a "bud" like sticking up for them when you are nearly 300 pounds against a student body wimp. He saw his window of oppty to "fit in" and he jumped on it, probably in a drunken state.

Sorry, this does absolutely ZERO for me in terms of improving his image. He will forever be a Husker POS. Period.

Pellini always looks like a moron, there's no "more" about it!

Mom's "hot"? YGTBK! You been in solitary for a year or so? Mom looks like she has all of 3 IQ points on Bo.

Maybe the family can get a good lawyer and kill 2 birds with one stone. The lawyer can defend Alex and also sue the plastic surgeon who hacked up the mom's face.

My Buddy's daughter has taught dance at her studio. Hacked face, but the surgeon got the bolt-on's right.

not that I want to be the voice of reason here..... I think you Buff fans are getting to worked up over this. players transfer all the time, its part of the current generation's make up. Its all about facilities and swag and special occasion uniforms and xbox's in the locker room. This kid went thru more than a couple coaching staffs at CU. you will lose the "me first" kids during any transition anymore, NU is running at a 30 percent of scholie players not finishing at NU, I think the BCS average is like 28%. This will open up a scholie for your rebuild, this wasnt going to be the Buffs year anyway right? so roll another legalized smoke and chill.

funny, reading this thread it was almost like the old days here..... still miss em. peace out.

First off, Waylon, **** nebraska. Let's get that out of the way.

Also, I don't view this transfer as the routine, ho-hum, event that you've painted it to be.

While I fully acknowledge there are circumstances of which I'm unaware, the story goes like this:

--CU gave Lewis a chance when no other team would.

--He sucked, but he was thrown into the fire young.

--He starts to show a little promise.

--He is on one of the two thinnest units on the team. A unit where every big body is essential. A unit where every down played, critical. The unit where we could not afford any injuries.

--Late in the Spring he (apparently) springs it on the staff without warning that he's transferring the team that every CU fan and player hates the most. The dirtiest team outside the SEC. The team of self-congragulatory fans who clap for opponents in a disgusting show of smarmy self-righteousness. The team whose fans invented a style (visit the North Platte Walmart if you have any questions) that I refer to as "husker-meth-Goth". The team of hidden guns and the policy known as "27 Strikes and You're Out." The team that belongs to a town that seemed to universally sanction "Sal is Dead Go Big Red."

Finally, ****, **** nebraska. Carry on.

First off, Waylon, **** nebraska. Let's get that out of the way.

Also, I don't view this transfer as the routine, ho-hum, event that you've painted it to be.

While I fully acknowledge there are circumstances of which I'm unaware, the story goes like this:

--CU gave Lewis a chance when no other team would.

--He sucked, but he was thrown into the fire young.

--He starts to show a little promise.

--He is on one of the two thinnest units on the team. A unit where every big body is essential. A unit where every down played, critical. The unit where we could not afford any injuries.

--Late in the Spring he (apparently) springs it on the staff without warning that he's transferring the team that every CU fan and player hates the most. The dirtiest team outside the SEC. The team of self-congragulatory fans who clap for opponents in a disgusting show of smarmy self-righteousness. The team whose fans invented a style (visit the North Platte Walmart if you have any questions) that I refer to as "husker-meth-Goth". The team of hidden guns and the policy known as "27 Strikes and You're Out." The team that belongs to a town that seemed to universally sanction "Sal is Dead Go Big Red."

Finally, ****, **** nebraska. Carry on.

I have never seen it stated so perfectly. It's like dealing with self righteous Christians who are on their own high horse. Great way of putting it. REP!

Back