What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-in-one assistant coach suggestions for CU

How many 2018 assistants will Mel Tucker retain?

• 9 or 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Time to freak out. Tucker officially introduced yesterday. It's been 24 hours and we haven't heard who the assistants are or what recruits are visiting.
giphy.gif

I used up all my worry on the coaching search. We are in good hands.

My guess

Hagan: stay on staff or office
Chev: due to his current position he may leave for USC to be with his former HC or another college

My hope
Cris Naeole on staff.

I love this idea. My linemate. Let me tell you, the OL would be tougher if they survive. NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Johnny Nansen from USC is one of the best poly recruiters around. Not sure the odds of stealing him but with all the turmoil there it would be worth a shot.

i'm fairly certain distef would have to be forced to pasture before Mr. Naeole could join this staff and work some magic. that would be win win win win win across the board, actually.

He’s a position coach now. I’d think a pay increase as well as a coordinator job would at least give us a chance. You may disagree

He has the assistant head coach title. Generally, anyone with that or the "associate head coach" title has as much job security as anyone on a coaching staff (sometimes more than coordinators).

He has the assistant head coach title. Generally, anyone with that or the "associate head coach" title has as much job security as anyone on a coaching staff (sometimes more than coordinators).
I didn’t see that. Thought he was Recruiting coordinator and LB coach. That’s what 247 has him as.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I found it interesting he'd do this so publicly, don't see him really being qualified enough for the job especially considering other names but his receiver at UMass did lead the nation in receiving and I can respect the attempt.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I found it interesting he'd do this so publicly, don't see him really being qualified enough for the job especially considering other names but his receiver at UMass did lead the nation in receiving and I can respect the attempt.

He probably meant to slide into MT’s DMs... but, it was a twitter SNAFU. Hank was a helluva WR himself.

I sure hope HCMTs achilles isn't getting good staff here to Colorado. We have to upgrade both OC and DC at a minimum

Georgia fans can probably rest easy to. Their message boards were in a panic about possibly losing their director of academics. They knew without her they’d never have a shot at Bama

Looks like both Hagan and daPrato just started following Coach Tuck on the Twitter. Perhaps they got good news about having a role on the team moving forward. Another interesting recent follower, Dave Gibbs.

Hagan now following HCMT on twitter.

Makes Chev, Chev's wife, Hagan, and DePrato that I have seen so far.

Back