What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

All-in-one assistant coach suggestions for CU

How many 2018 assistants will Mel Tucker retain?

• 9 or 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I recently looked at Buff Stampede's list of CU's most highly rated recruits (since '00, I think). It reads like a who's who of who's not. There were loads of names with stars on thars who I strained to remember. There's a lot more to successful recruiting and coaching than landing highly rated prospects.
Yup, I saw that too. But it still lends to the argument that the two feature backs we have had in the last decade weren't due to Hagan.

Noticed Jack Harris followed Chris Kapilovic - recently was North Carolina OC/OL/AHC, considering how involved Jack has been, could be something.

Edit: I also remember someone mentioning Bart Miller (maybe on here), not sure if it was because of this but Jack followed him recently when he followed Jay Johnson, and he was Johnson's OL coach at Minnesota.

Last edited:
Noticed Jack Harris followed Chris Kapilovic - recently was North Carolina OC/OL/AHC, considering how involved Jack has been, could be something.

Edit: I also remember someone mentioning Bart Miller (maybe on here), not sure if it was because of this but Jack followed him recently when he followed Jay Johnson, and he was Johnson's OL coach at Minnesota.
Kolter Smith followed him at the same time too.
Edit: CC @Wyo Buff

Any thoughts of Keniche Udize as S&C? That was his role at some major programs before dline at USC. Was let go recently and has some good Poly ties

coupled with johnson as an oc, highly concerning regarding the overall budget, tucker's connections, the attractiveness of cu in coaching circles and their recruiting footprint.

Time to accept your third issue as the primary problem. The rest are secondary issues we won’t solve until that problem is fixed.

We NEED HCMT to do well and get hired away. Probably the next guy too.

Back