What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Are you going to CU vs UCLA at Folsom?

Are you going to UCLA?

• Yes because I'm awesome and I'll be drunk and wearing all black

Votes: 71 61.7%
  • No and I have zero excuse, I suck at life. Boo this man.

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Unfortunately I live too far away but will be there in spirit! SKO BUFFS!

Votes: 33 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be there, drunk with joy, wearing my black long sleeved Dri-fit CU T shirt, black CU hat, and black CU coat. Oh, and blue jeans.

Thunderbird will still be there when I get there. A nicely aged scotch? Not a chance. Got my catheter taped up right next to it too. No missing a great play for a trip to the men's room. Gotta have a big picture in life.
the catheter is taking this to a HNL. nicely done.

Yes, I'll be going, not drunk, and will be wearing black.
I want this one more than all the others. the last 2 years against UCLA have been heartbreaking.

Son and GF tried to buy tix for tomorrow. Cheapest they could find were $140.

I was gonna vote, but didn't because this is a very nice number

f33ff4b9d224b06bcc967629d80890a9.png

Was offered a free ticket by a friend. Cant go. Daughters birthday. Hopefully Im back to the TV after dinner before its too late.

catching a cold two days before a big football game.

woke up starting to feel symptoms. gradually got worse all day. now I can't breathe through my nose at all, I'm sniffing, coughing and already thinking about taking a sick day tomorrow (rare occurrence, I average around one sick day every two years). then I remembered I have a football game to attend in just over 48 hours. FML.

I've had this game circled on my calendar since the schedule came out. I am not missing my first fvcking Thursday night game at Folsom, especially during The Rise.

<whining>I took a turn for the worse last night, got maybe three hours sleep waking up with alternating clammy sweats and shivering chills. Dragged my ass back into work because I just can't bring myself to use a sick day and then attend a football game. To his credit, the work buddy I'm going with said he wouldn't say anything if I did.

I'm not worried about the lack of sleep -- I'm pretty sure that I've never fallen asleep at a live football game (I have "fallen asleep" at a few concerts). It would be nice to breathe during the game and not have to fill my clear bag with tissues.
</whining>

That felt good -- Go Buffs!

Went into work early so I could leave early...network is down so I'm at a stand still...this morning is already taking too long.

WTTF bitches!!!!!!!!!

Back