What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Game - Official Thread (10/7, 6 PM, Pac-12 Network)

Jambalaya will be making it's first appearance of the year.

200_s.gif

**** YEAH! I can make the 12-4 session of GABF, stagger to the bus, and probably make it just in time for kickoff.

They are coming in with an extra week of preparation. Not liking that. This is a must win in my book.
So they're going to have to prepare to defend an OL that can't block, WRs that can't catch, and RBs that can't find a hole to run through? Must be very stressful for them.

I haven 't seen the chards play this season. Scores indicate a solid D. Where do we get 40+ points on a solid defense?

Interesting notes from practice today

Laguda says he'll play Saturday
Worthington reports some scuffles in practice

Anyone heard a peep on Udoffia?

I'd expect Udoffia to be out for a while. Glad we are hearing about scuffles. Offensive mentality is a big worry to me, they aren't waking up and acknowledging their weaknesses. Reminding me of the bad old days.

I'd expect Udoffia to be out for a while. Glad we are hearing about scuffles. Offensive mentality is a big worry to me, they aren't waking up and acknowledging their weaknesses. Reminding me of the bad old days.
Any basis to the Udoffia injury intel? Not even sure what the injury is

Or is it a pay site thing?

It's only week six. Plenty of time left to "flip the switch."

the scuffles could be bad or good. Could divide some players or it is the "leader's" motivational tool.

lose this and the season is on the brink of the bad days
This. We can't afford a loss this week. I don't see it happening, but damn, if it does, we are looking at a Nebraska-esque season. We need to win three of the next four and a loss to the chards gives us very little wiggle room.

A downward spiral if we don't win, but dammit, I think this will be a tough game.

I had this as a 'should win' game at the beginning of the season, now it's in the 'could win' column. The only 'should win' PAC game I see is OSU...they are a dumpster fire. I think it being in Folsom and that I think we are more physical than them will result in a win.

Back